Latest shooting in Boston and Mumbles' reaction

I see another big anti-gun push coming next legislative session with idiots like Mumbles leading the charge. I hope people are smart enough not fall for this ploy and realize that this is not realistic.

Full story here. Excerpt below.http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=150326

The skyrocketing gun violence has prompted Mayor Thomas M. Menino to install new technology that could link ballistics to gun manufacturers, he said yesterday.

Don't they mean to say is asking?

Thomas Menino is nothing more than a 1-bit political HACK, and couldn't reason his way out of a paper bag!

I was working in Boston, near Government center when he was running for re-election a while ago. I was in Fanuel hall, with a friend of mine, and he was walking around with a crew of cameras following. I was standing there, watching him walk and kiss ass. He approached me, and extended his hand.
I looked at his hand, and said "What in GODS name, makes you think I will touch the hand of a 2-bit, liberal, cry-baby, political HACK like yourself. The crowd of people in unison went "Ohhhh". I said "Now go away you useless waste of oxygen, and ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING thats worth a damn"

He looked at me with fire in his eyes, I smiled and said "If you had half a brain, you would have a come-back"

Miraculously, none of that made it onto the news, as that night there was plenty of video of him around that time...

I'm surprised I didn't get arrested, or the shit kicked out of my by his goons, but either way, it would have been worth it!

We know that he'll try to do something... guns are an easy target. Hell why address the real problems in the city when you can just blame guns.

All that he has to do is admit failure and claim that he has lost control.
Like that'll ever happen!

I feel bad for the guy having three kids and all. It's pretty sad....but if Menino and the BPD focused on crime, drug crime and gang related crime in particular, rather than gun control they may have gotten the shooter off the streets before this happened. Now they'll just give the shooter a $200.00 gift card to target for the gun.

daceman63 said:
I feel bad for the guy having three kids and all. It's pretty sad....but if Menino and the BPD focused on crime, drug crime and gang related crime in particular, rather than gun control they may have gotten the shooter off the streets before this happened. Now they'll just give the shooter a $200.00 gift card to target for the gun.

Yeah, it sucks big time. The story seems to have left out lots of data though.

What really bothers me is we (as a community) need to find a way to get these types of scum bags off the streets for good! Every damn time I listen to the news I'm always hearing about another shooting. It's sickening to me how humans can have such disregard for another's life. That is the big issuse and like you said these shootings are more than likely linked to drugs, gangs other crimes, etc. The shootings are secondary IMO. <FLAME PROTECTOR ON> Although I must say- it seems like there are LOTS of illegal guns in MA [rolleyes] <FLAME PROTECTOR OFF>.

Adam_MA said:
Thomas Menino is nothing more than a 1-bit political HACK, and couldn't reason his way out of a paper bag!

I was working in Boston, near Government center when he was running for re-election a while ago. I was in Fanuel hall, with a friend of mine, and he was walking around with a crew of cameras following. I was standing there, watching him walk and kiss ass. He approached me, and extended his hand.
I looked at his hand, and said "What in GODS name, makes you think I will touch the hand of a 2-bit, liberal, cry-baby, political HACK like yourself. The crowd of people in unison went "Ohhhh". I said "Now go away you useless waste of oxygen, and ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING thats worth a damn"

He looked at me with fire in his eyes, I smiled and said "If you had half a brain, you would have a come-back"

Miraculously, none of that made it onto the news, as that night there was plenty of video of him around that time...

I'm surprised I didn't get arrested, or the shit kicked out of my by his goons, but either way, it would have been worth it!

+1000 Sir, I give you the brass balls award.

-Mike

daceman63 said:
Now they'll just give the shooter a $200.00 gift card to target for the gun.

You assume that the shooter would actually bring the gun to a buyback, I
kinda doubt it. More likely he'll hold onto it, or go trade it for a bag of
drugs or something, or sell it and get another gun (to try to "wash" his
hands of it, so to speak.). I'd place a fair wager the "old heirloom" count at
buybacks is pretty high (eg, older generation dies, greasy hippy liberal
son/daugher finds dad's/granpa's old gun in a sock drawer, and turns it in at the buyback.)

The only "thug" pistols that probably make it there are found in the bedrooms
of deceased or incarcerated criminals. The people out there wishing
to do others harm are holding onto their guns, at least until they die or
get taken down by the police.

-Mike

taz-2005 said:
I see another big anti-gun push coming next legislative session with idiots like Mumbles leading the charge. I hope people are smart enough not fall for this ploy and realize that this is not realistic.

Of course it isn't realistic. It's so unrealistic that Maryland State Police
wants to dump their program, because it's produced no results and cost
all kinds of money.

"The program has cost the taxpayers of Maryland more than $2.5 million, but has produced no results. "There have been no crime investigations that have been enhanced or expedited through the use of MD-IBIS," the report says. "The program simply has not met the expectations and does not aid in the Mission statement of the Department of State Police." "

-Mike

Lugnut said:
What really bothers me is we (as a community) need to find a way to get these types of scum bags off the streets for good!

Not my "community" thats experiencing record levels of shootings.

Lugnut said:
Yeah, it sucks big time. The story seems to have left out lots of data though.

What really bothers me is we (as a community) need to find a way to get these types of scum bags off the streets for good!

Maybe we need to start a Criminal Buyback. Bring us your old, useless criminals for us to dispose of as we see fit (kind of brings a whole new meaning to "manhole cover") and we'll give you a $200 gift card to Four Seasons. [rolleyes]

senorFrog said:
Not my "community" thats experiencing record levels of shootings.

Maybe not.. but it's our community that wants to keep our right to bear arms. [wink] So WE need to find ways to keep these people off the streets.

SiameseRat said:
Maybe we need to start a Criminal Buyback. Bring us your old, useless criminals for us to dispose of as we see fit (kind of brings a whole new meaning to "manhole cover") and we'll give you a $200 gift card to Four Seasons. [rolleyes]
Do you want them turned in dead or alive? How about an extra $200 for dead? Saves the taxpayers the cost of a trial (except for the shooter [rolleyes]) and the costs of a prison stay.

If course also with this "new technology" simply by shooting your gun a lot would probably mar the micro engravings enugh to constitute defacing your gun's serial number.

Of course how often is a LEO going to be checking your engravings....well they won't unless they decide to shake you down. Hey maybe even make mandatory gun inspection every year just so if we don't show up durring the alloted crime they revoke our licence.

Well at least the criminals will have it good....

-Weer'd Beard

Lugnut said:
Maybe not.. but it's our community that wants to keep our right to bear arms. [wink] So WE need to find ways to keep these people off the streets.

Already laws in place to do that. They're not enforced or given light sentences. Another law won't help.

He's an idiot and an embarrassment to the city. So of course he'll eventually become Governor or Senator in this state. Ugh.

Back
Top Bottom