Kurt Russell Responds to Call for Gun Control

Was watching the TV show Laredo and saw him as a teenager playing a big part in the show. Legendary because of all the time he has been making good entertainment. Good to see he is on the pro gun side.

absolutley...He was on lost in space way back when...and then I think in some black and white westerns..can't recall which ones. His father was from mass and was the sheriff on bonanza I think.

I think he and Goldie pretty much don't think much about the Hollywood crowd.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

One year older than I am but far better shape.... no wonder Goldie went for him rather than me.[laugh]

Really liked most of his shows and just watched the Thing again. He picks shows with good imagination.

Let's not forget "The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes", "The Strongest Man in the World", or "The Barefoot Executive" ...all Disney Classics ...hehehe. Kurt Russel was always a favorite ...even in his non-Plissken-type ventures. And BTW, he played John "The Hangman" Ruth, a bounty hunter in a very recent flick ...go Kurt go. I guess if you start your movie career playing Elvis, you have to keep on running.

Listen to the audio of that interview. Russel does not give an inch, and the anti interviewer loses ground with each and every comment or question.

Kurt Russel interviewed by Jeffrey Wells (MP3)

this is one of my fav movies of all time...Used Cars from 1980..saw it when I was ten and helped shape my warped mind lol...

Last edited by a moderator:
Careful - every character in the movie who says that ends up dead!

[wink]

67648355.jpg

The Duke: [Snake's been captured after getting shot in the leg with an arrow] Who are you?
[Snake says nothing, staring defiantly; the Duke grabs the arrow in Snake's leg and twists it]
The Duke: I said, WHO ARE YOU?
[Snake... in obvious agony, still says nothing]
Brain: Snake Plissken, Duke... the Man sent him in. Somethin's goin' down, we need him...
The Duke: [releases the arrow] Snake Plissken... I've heard of you.
[strikes Snake with a tire iron, knocking him unconscious]
The Duke: I heard you were dead!

Brain: Swear to God Snake, I thought you were dead...
Snake Plissken: Yeah, you and everybody else!

Am I the only one who doesn't care about actors' opinions on issues well outside their profession?

I agree, but you have to respect a guy who will risk his entire career to voice his beliefs. Conservatives don't get work in Hollywood, unless they're powerful enough to have their own movie companies (Eastwood).

He's in the new Quintin Terantino movie coming to a theater near you soon. I don't remember the name of the flick. I saw him on Jimmy Kimmel the other night.

I agree, but you have to respect a guy who will risk his entire career to voice his beliefs. Conservatives don't get work in Hollywood, unless they're powerful enough to have their own movie companies (Eastwood).

He was in the last fast and furious movie and I belive will have a larger role in the 8th.

I remember him saying that during the LA riots actor friends who were always anti gun showed up at his house asking to borrow a gun. He basically told them to screw.

Back
Top Bottom