• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Kurt Russell Responds to Call for Gun Control

Not every hollywood type is nuts.

- - - Updated - - -

I did not know that he was Ted Nugents best man. That must have been some wedding!

good to have one on our side but I couldn't help but LOL at "legendary actor Kurt Russel"

whats your issue with him being called that? Guy has been acting since before the age of 10 and was also born in Mass....He has made some great movies and never turned into a dick from what I can tell.

whats your issue with him being called that? Guy has been acting since before the age of 10 and was also born in Mass....He has made some great movies and never turned into a dick from what I can tell.

He's not a dick...he's no legend either. Good enough guy but he's not a very good actor. YMMV

Was watching the TV show Laredo and saw him as a teenager playing a big part in the show. Legendary because of all the time he has been making good entertainment. Good to see he is on the pro gun side.

Snake Plissken/ Crunch Calhoun/Dean Proffitt/Reno Hightower for the WIN.....have always loved Kurt Russell...

Let's not forget "The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes", "The Strongest Man in the World", or "The Barefoot Executive" ...all Disney Classics ...hehehe. Kurt Russel was always a favorite ...even in his non-Plissken-type ventures. And BTW, he played John "The Hangman" Ruth, a bounty hunter in a very recent flick ...go Kurt go. I guess if you start your movie career playing Elvis, you have to keep on running.

Listen to the audio of that interview. Russel does not give an inch, and the anti interviewer loses ground with each and every comment or question.

Kurt Russel interviewed by Jeffrey Wells (MP3)

Back
Top Bottom