Kel-Tec KSG 15 shot 12-gauge

This has been discussed before, there's no reason for it to be illegal in mass, its a pump, and a pump can never be an assault weapon.

Oh, and yes, I think it would be fun, possibly painful, but fun never the less.

Wonder if it would work with mini shells

Last edited:
This has been discussed before, there's no reason for it to be illegal in mass, its a pump, and a pump can never be an assault weapon.

Oh, and yes, I think it would be fun, possibly painful, but fun never the less.

Oh, I know, but I'm sure they will look for some reason to say that it has "evil features"![rolleyes][laugh]

Well, would it count as High-cap? 14+1, anything over 10 in the loading device is high-cap for rifle and handgun, not sure if its the same rule for shotguns or not, but would that technically count as 1 or 2 loading devices, as it's 2 7 round tubes? I'd love to have one of these if we can.

Well, would it count as High-cap? 14+1, anything over 10 in the loading device is high-cap for rifle and handgun, not sure if its the same rule for shotguns or not, but would that technically count as 1 or 2 loading devices, as it's 2 7 round tubes? I'd love to have one of these if we can.

Anything tube fed doesn't apply.

Anything tube fed doesn't apply.

Wrong.

Try again, anything tube fed could possibly be large capacity. Anything that is not semi-auto cannot be large capacity, however.

He is correct.

http://www.malegislature.gov/Laws/GeneralLaws/PartI/TitleXX/Chapter140/Section121

“Large capacity feeding device”, (i) a fixed or detachable magazine, box, drum, feed strip or similar device capable of accepting, or that can be readily converted to accept, more than ten rounds of ammunition or more than five shotgun shells; or (ii) a large capacity ammunition feeding device as defined in the federal Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act, 18 U.S.C. section 921(a)(31) as appearing in such section on September 13, 1994. The term “large capacity feeding device” shall not include an attached tubular device designed to accept, and capable of operating only with,.22 caliber ammunition.

“Large capacity weapon”, any firearm, rifle or shotgun: (i) that is semiautomatic with a fixed large capacity feeding device; (ii) that is semiautomatic and capable of accepting, or readily modifiable to accept, any detachable large capacity feeding device; (iii) that employs a rotating cylinder capable of accepting more than ten rounds of ammunition in a rifle or firearm and more than five shotgun shells in the case of a shotgun or firearm; or (iv) that is an assault weapon. The term “large capacity weapon” shall be a secondary designation and shall apply to a weapon in addition to its primary designation as a firearm, rifle or shotgun and shall not include: (i) any weapon that was manufactured in or prior to the year 1899; (ii) any weapon that operates by manual bolt, pump, lever or slide action;

I like it, but I am really happy with my Benelli M-4.

I have a Benelli M4, but I still want one of these Kel-Tec's.

I was at IDC firearms back a month or two ago , and noticed that he was a Kel-Tec dealer, so I asked him about this shotgun. The guy behind the counter (can't remember his name) - seemed to be operating under the impression that this would end up being illegal in MA.

There was a pretty long thread on the KSG back a number of months ago - around the time it was out at the SHOT show, and from what I remember - the general consensus was that it would be MA legal.

But there's enough grey area that it's easy to see the confusion.

Dealers will sell it. Will anyone be charged with having a post-ban high capacity feeding device for having one? Maybe.

Good luck.

Feeding DEVICE....singular

luckily for us, there are two tubes, making it plural, and since each device is only 7 rounds, that ends up making it a non-high capacity awesome machine of lead delivery....muhuhahaha (if MA can make up the rules as they go, so can we)

Last edited:
Feeding DEVICE....singular

luckily for us, there are two tubes, making it plural, and since each device is only 7 rounds, that ends up making it a non-high capacity awesome machine of lead delivery....muhuhahaha (if MA can make up the rules as they go, so can we)

7 is more than 5.

So now you can be charged with 2 counts.

Not for shotguns. 5 is the max. But I think that it must be either semi-automatic or fed from a detachable magazine for that to matter.

So every single last one of us with an 870 or 500 are subject to a AG state funded ban-hammer....but the only reason she won't is because she might wake up the fudd clubs?

So every single last one of us with an 870 or 500 are subject to a AG state funded ban-hammer....but the only reason she won't is because she might wake up the fudd clubs?

Correct. Sort of. It's just what happens when people who have never held a gun are charged with writing laws to ban them based on features/characteristics.

It will likely never be an issue, but this gun is SO MEAN that it could be. Who knows.

Correct. Sort of. It's just what happens when people who have never held a gun are charged with writing laws to ban them based on features/characteristics.

It will likely never be an issue, but this gun is SO MEAN that it could be. Who knows.

but if she goes after one, she would in-turn have to go after all of them right?

but if she goes after one, she would in-turn have to go after all of them right?

I wouldn't. I would use it as a tool of intimidation.

'Oh. You say this isn't a high capacity feeding device? Okay. Let's go to court and work it out. In the meantime I'll take all your guns and bankrupt you. Maybe at the end of the day you'll do some serious jail time too. Thanks for playing.'

edit: It's bad strategy to go after groups you don't like en masse. Just pick them off one by one until there are none left.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom