• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Keiko Orrall Announces for State Treasurer

Well, except for that bump-stock thing. ;)

(I'm a pretty big Keiko supporter almost all of the time. Wish she'd stay in Lakeville for when I move there.)

EDIT

As Treasurer, can she defund the AG's office?????

how is she a supproter, like Brown, like Charlie, like Mora ... there are many ways one can be a "supporter" ... what has she actually done, as in actions not words

how is she a supproter, like Brown, like Charlie, like Mora ... there are many ways one can be a "supporter" ... what has she actually done, as in actions not words

She spoke at the rally outside the statehouse protesting Maura, and was terrific. I tried to look up her GOAL rating, but that page on GOAL's website is "shooting blanks" right now. I did find this video of her speaking at a previous GOAL rally.

Last edited:
Well, except for that bump-stock thing. ;)

(I'm a pretty big Keiko supporter almost all of the time. Wish she'd stay in Lakeville for when I move there.)

EDIT

As Treasurer, can she defund the AG's office?????

Is she leaving Lakeville? Her husband is the town meeting moderator. That’s a job I wouldn’t want. Last years town meeting was a cluster.

Do you realize that state or county treasurer has exactly ZERO clout wrt any gun bills, pro or con?

Since state officials seem to be able to expand their powers, budget, and jurisdiction without significant resistance from the legislature, why not? The Treasurer formed a fricken 'educational' department, the AG has a random 'Business Development Office' in D.C., so what's to stop a new Treasurer from forming a 2A friendly paper pushing empire? After all increased shooting sports activities mean more excise tax to the feds which means more conservation land grant money available to the state so.... why not?

Is she leaving Lakeville? Her husband is the town meeting moderator. That’s a job I wouldn’t want. Last years town meeting was a cluster.

No. Leaving REPRESENTING Lakeville. You can't be a Rep AND Treasurer at the same time. Assuming she wins, of course.

The Orall family has been in Lakeville for generations. Keiko Is a very strong supporter of 2A. Hate to lose her say in the matter, but if she becomes the state treasurer, they shouldn't have to move. There is a T station on the Lakeville town line.

Back
Top Bottom