KAG ARMS at the MILL, Prices Are Awesome

You suck. I wanted that!!!!!

(I did not follow up with him, but still!!!)
I’ve been waiting a few months for this one, had Sherif order it for me and when it finally came in it was missing the front sight, ended up having a week or so delay while we had to wait for it to get replaced, cant wait til I have a chance to get out and shoot it

When you enter the building from the side and go up the old wooden stairs where is he located?

When you enter the building from the side and go up the old wooden stairs where is he located?
Oh, this is the fool’s route. I took it every time with all the directional confusion accompanying it… felt like a quick recap of my life. Smart folks on the other hand just drive past the Mill And turn right into the small parking lot. KAG has a direct entrance there. I still have to decide if it as a daily entry/ exit or an emergency escape hatch for guilt ridden folks that just raped their credit cards. I am leaning towards the latter.

Last edited:
Oh, this is the fool’s route. I took it every time with all the directional confusion accompanying it… felt a quick recap of my life. Smart folks on the other hand just drive past the Mill And turn right into the small parking lot. KAG has a direct entrance there. I still have to decide if it as a daily entry/ exit or an emergency escape hatch for guilt ridden folks that just raped their credit cards. I am leaning towards the latter.
Don't forget if that lot is filled to use the satellite parking and shuttle. They have an ammo limit of whatever can fit on the floor at your feet. You can't leave your ammo in the aisle when the shuttle is moving. :(

Don't forget if that lot is filled to use the satellite parking and shuttle. They have an ammo limit of whatever can fit on the floor at your feet. You can't leave your ammo in the aisle when the shuttle is moving. :(
The shuttle is my next option when my credit card bounces at the gas station trying to put gas in my car. So yes- one can truly surmise that all gas problems certainly come from the Middle East. Hear that KAG? Middle East 😂

They need to add more shuttle buses.

More often than every 3 minutes.

The sushi shop also ran out of rice this weekend.

This weekend, I saw about 2 dozen day workers out front with "Porter" signs to help transport heavy loads of ammo and guns from the shops to customers cars.

After they opened, all the porters were helping people and there were none left out front.

One customer literally had a dump truck filled with ammo.

He literally "backed the truck up".

There was also a girl with a huge back pack selling Frog Lube as if she were selling hot dogs at Fenway. People passed her cash like a bucket brigade and she passed down Frog Lube like they sell beer and dogs at Fenway.

They need to add more shuttle buses.

More often than every 3 minutes.

The sushi shop also ran out of rice this weekend.

This weekend, I saw about 2 dozen day workers out front with "Porter" signs to help transport heavy loads of ammo and guns from the shops to customers cars.

After they opened, all the porters were helping people and there were none left out front.

One customer literally had a dump truck filled with ammo.

He literally "backed the truck up".

There was also a girl with a huge back pack selling Frog Lube as if she were selling hot dogs at Fenway. People passed her cash like a bucket brigade and she passed down Frog Lube like they sell beer and dogs at Fenway.
There's no need to be facetious. He has to pay, HOA like, fees to maintain that satellite lot. And he does it all for his customers. WTF!

Back
Top Bottom