Justice Kavanaugh

OK. Well, that was fun. I am glad that everyone got to say their piece and get shit off their chest. I am sure that we all feel better now.

NOW, lets get on to the confirmation vote already. Confirm this guy and start repealing feckless, UnConstitutional tyrannical laws!!

Here is my solution, to shut up the dems, delay the vote to appease, do the investigations, but if nothing comes of it then bring back the existing 100 senators as of today to make the vote, no matter when the investigation ends. That way they get their truth they so desperately want at the same time it shows that it is not about the timing. Technically if the vote was supposed to have already have happened under this senate and it was falsely delayed then the vote should go back to the existing senate.

Or
The repubs grow a set of balls and just ram this through with or without sensitivity process and let us citizens fight this out for the next decade or so.

I vote for option 2.

I now think that Kav is a pussy

Not a P__y a dedicated passionate man with two daughters who believes that women deserve a fair shake and equal opportunity.

This sh_t show has the same emotional talons for him as an accusation of freedom-hating communist-loving technocrat would have on you. These are fighting words to him and there is no appropriate outlet in the present venue for him to express his utter outrage and disgust.

Overall this is a demonstration of where government by the media and justice by coddled emotion will lead us.
This is brought to you by politics of the heart and general ignorance of how life works.
Pressed forward this kind of political action will call people to the streets and violence. It stupid and beneath us as Americans.

If there are not significant repercussions at the polls this November we deserve the government we are developing.

Dr Ford looks like a cross dresser I met once on CL. No wait did I just say that out loud, I meant it for a friend.

5 min joke break while we wait for more clown cars.

Dems are saying already that his emotional state and tears should be enough to keep him from the bench. Just heard it on news.

Now saying his anger shows that he was a mean drunk. I f***ing hate these people.

They are despicable, ruthless, calculating bastards who will stop at nothing, destroy anyone, fabricate any amount of lies and inuendo, spread any amount of hate and dicord to acheive their goals.
Be ready for their next step which will be outright violence committed on every opportunistic target they can find.

Not a P__y a dedicated passionate man with two daughters who believes that women deserve a fair shake and equal opportunity.

This sh_t show has the same emotional talons for him as an accusation of freedom-hating communist-loving technocrat would have on you. These are fighting words to him and there is no appropriate outlet in the present venue for him to express his utter outrage and disgust.

Overall this is a demonstration of what government by the media and justice by coddled emotion will lead us.
This I brought to you by politics of the heart and general ignorance of how life works.
Pressed forward this kind of political action will call people to the streets and violence. It stupid and beneath us as Americans.

If there are not significant repercussions at the polls this November we deserve the government we are developing.

I think his response was absolutely brilliant and completely heartfelt. The leftists are gonna left, nothing will change that and it's not worth even trying. What his testimony will do hopefully is open more and more peoples eyes to the agenda, the insanity and the viciousness of the left, and as a result push more and more reasonable people to #Walkaway

Dems are saying already that his emotional state and tears should be enough to keep him from the bench. Just heard it on news.

Now saying his anger shows that he was a mean drunk. I f***ing hate these people.

He could have walked in stone faced and they would have said he was guilty or he could have done anything or nothing and they would have an answer.

I don’t give a shit what the Dems say or the media says. They are cut from the same cloth and are equally pieces of shit. If the average person believes him that’s enough.

Sorry for the language but I’m rilled up.

I feel for Dr Ford and believe that something happened in her youth that still torments her to this day.
That said, I believe Kavanaugh that it was not him and could not have been him. The Dems have used her as a pawn and will cast her aside when she is used-up.

Prayers for the Judge and his family as well as for the Doctor and her family.

~Matt

He could have walked in stone faced and they would have said he was guilty or he could have done anything or nothing and they would have an answer.

I don’t give a shit what the Dems say or the media says. They are cut from the same cloth and are equally pieces of shit. If the average person believes him that’s enough.

Sorry for the language but I’m rilled up.

I’m with you. Just find it funny that they’ll turn anything into a neg at any chance.

Very strong opening statement! Two key points from the statement:
1) Allegation is not only uncorroborated but refuted by all people Dr. Ford puts at the party including her her lifelong friend.
2) Dr. Ford testifies that she can't recall when the party was, where the party was, how she got to the party, how she got home from the party, BUT says with great confidence that she drank one beer. Curious.

one important point brought up by one caller, Thomas post confirmation was marginalized which will most def happen to Kav. I doubt that Dims will ever accept him and his SC decisions will be scrutinized the f*** out.

We already know that Dim don't give a shit about laws, I don't see this helping much.

With his backing by POTUS you can bet they’ve had some of the best investigators in the country working and still working around the clock to find something on Ford and Feinstein’s three ring circus. I hope something pops in a day or a week and discredits the entire thing and charges are brought forth.

Back
Top Bottom