Justice Kavanaugh

Still not seeing wtf a second front door has to do with this whole thing.
I can't watch this crap but, the story I HEARD was in a letter to Funkinsein she said she originally went to counseling over a home remodel, insisting on two front doors. Husband said no f****n way. She decided to win the fight by saying, " You've never had to escape a sexual assault. In other letter she said she went because the marriage was on the rocks.

He's crying for his country. His family. The future generations. The unholy death rattle of liberty. It's like a car crash, too horrible to watch but I can't turn away.

Ya I get it. But you save the tears for later when you’re counting the bodies. IDK, I guess I’m just sick of watching White males cry on tv to gather sympathy. IE Baker

I think the fact that she took a polygraph is going to push a lot of people the other way. But from what I heard about it the polygraph was very generic and not specific about the actual assault. So who knows right now...

my limited knowledge of polygraphs...you get TEN questions asked with a commercial investigator.. Not the TWO questions they admitted to....
something stinks like last week's sushi

Looks at Ford's lawyer in the peanut gallery. He looks like he's sharting his britches, the way he's squirming around.

Either that or he had Chipolata for lunch.

The lawsuit I would file after this three ringed circus would be epic even by Supreme Court standards...Epic..

When getting a polygraph they always asked questions for which they already know the answer to establish a baseline. "Is your middle name Ray? Is your hair green? Is today Thursday?"

Back
Top Bottom