Just picked up 1000 rounds of 9mm, be strong little fella!

kevblah

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
a lot of people are buying at covid prices, and honestly... good for them

sure some of you bought it cheaper pre-covid and have a good amount stashed away

but are yall still going to the range and shooting? because from what i can see, even the people that have a stash still arent shooting now because they are too cheap to replenish it

Uzi2

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
if 9mm stays at $500+ a case from here on out, are yall gonna just give up shooting as a hobby/sport?

because surely you wouldnt pay those prices after spending months making fun of people for doing the same

I'll vote N/A.....I've got enough 9mm to easily last me the rest of my earthly life.....if I happen to run out I'll just switch to .45acp or .38spl or .357mag or .44spl or .44mag and go another lifetime or three.

Bladerunner

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After The Donald rolls right over the dirty commies prices will settle back down soon enough. May not be 2019 prices for a while, but I don’t think they’ll be 2024 prices either.
Exactly, the market will normalize soon.

Uzi2

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
a lot of people are buying at covid prices, and honestly... good for them

sure some of you bought it cheaper pre-covid and have a good amount stashed away

but are yall still going to the range and shooting? because from what i can see, even the people that have a stash still arent shooting now because they are too cheap to replenish it

Yep, still shooting. The firing line is 15 paces from my back door. Stuff a few mags in my pockets and have at it about every other day.

Top Bottom