Just picked up 1000 rounds of 9mm, be strong little fella!

a lot of people are buying at covid prices, and honestly... good for them

sure some of you bought it cheaper pre-covid and have a good amount stashed away

but are yall still going to the range and shooting? because from what i can see, even the people that have a stash still arent shooting now because they are too cheap to replenish it

if 9mm stays at $500+ a case from here on out, are yall gonna just give up shooting as a hobby/sport?

because surely you wouldnt pay those prices after spending months making fun of people for doing the same

I'll vote N/A.....I've got enough 9mm to easily last me the rest of my earthly life.....if I happen to run out I'll just switch to .45acp or .38spl or .357mag or .44spl or .44mag and go another lifetime or three.

After The Donald rolls right over the dirty commies prices will settle back down soon enough. May not be 2019 prices for a while, but I don’t think they’ll be 2024 prices either.
Exactly, the market will normalize soon.

a lot of people are buying at covid prices, and honestly... good for them

sure some of you bought it cheaper pre-covid and have a good amount stashed away

but are yall still going to the range and shooting? because from what i can see, even the people that have a stash still arent shooting now because they are too cheap to replenish it

Yep, still shooting. The firing line is 15 paces from my back door. Stuff a few mags in my pockets and have at it about every other day.

Back
Top Bottom