Just my thoughts on mass gun law

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so if you guys don't want the training why is it a law then? I do my part with voting and anything else but it really doesn't matter at the end of the day.. The same people are re elected year after year and nothing changes. Look at Scott Brown all pro gun when running and does nothing to help when elected. Do you really think that us common folk think matters? It has been the same ever since the bill of rights were drafted the elite and rich control all. How many congressman and senators do you know that are poor?

I may be wrong here but I do believe that some of the 1% elitist .gov framers of the Constitution died without a cent to their name. [thinking]

No, but it would be good if you have no experience with firearms to get training, the law kinda forces your hand at that and I'm sure it has helped at least some. Their are bigger issues with firearms laws then the required training part.
No you shouldn't need a license for a gun.

If I am recalling incorrectly, my apologies, however, I think you'll find a thread started by Brandon where he recounts his troubles getting his LTC, eventually finding he was prohibited. Beyond that, honestly I don't remember. I'll take a look for the thread myself.

Sure am! Had a useless FID card though but if I was rich I would have no problem getting a license! Has nothing to do with what I'm saying..

Ok so if you guys don't want the training why is it a law then? I do my part with voting and anything else but it really doesn't matter at the end of the day.. The same people are re elected year after year and nothing changes. Look at Scott Brown all pro gun when running and does nothing to help when elected. Do you really think that us common folk think matters? It has been the same ever since the bill of rights were drafted the elite and rich control all. How many congressman and senators do you know that are poor?

You do have some basic understanding of how the system of government we have works, right?

If more people want a law than don't want the law, it gets passed. If not by direct initiative, then by the Reps and Senators knowing the way the political winds in their distircts are blowing, and moving with said wind.

If all the Mass. gun owners voted for their perfect candidate....he'd lose. Because most of the people in the state would not vote with them. Mass is not gun friendly. We're an [opressed] minority, with no Liberal Abolitionists to advocate for us, like the slaves had back in the 1800s.

Re: Scott Brown - He's better than the alternative - if you're looking for Charlton Heston reboen to run...see my point above. Brown knows that he will get most of the pro 2A vote ( as he's better than the alternative ) but won't get re-elected without support from the less-conservative folks. So he does shit to make them happy, and vote for him.

It's called politics.

I get pissed off any time someone supports the erosion of my civil rights. Like you and Brandon.

Watch it.

I ment no disrespect and no way do i support any movment of anti gun laws, i had thought the fasc would do some good but acording to alot of people it dose nothing so learned somthing today and agree with the statment that it all sucks, but i wasent trying to oppress anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom