Just Got Your LTC : What Were Your First Purchases

You have just received your long anticipated License to practice a constitutionally granted right and buy what the state deems fit.... What was or is it ?

Did you already have a gun(s) picked out ? Pickup ammo, how long after the LTC was in your hands did it take ????

Got my LTC on a Sunday. Walked out of Roach's in Cambridge with a Glock 22 no less than 24hrs afterwards.

though I had inherited 9 handguns to start with

Damn! That's a nice little collection "to start with." ;)

I had the application in for my LTC the day I turned 21 and two weeks later it was in the mail.

I went directly to the local shop and bought a cheapo PPK knockoff made by FEG in Hungary. Next handgun was the Colt Series '70 you see in my avatar
<

I got rid of the FEG pretty quickly when I realized it was a Jam-o-matic.

Got my LTC on a Monday afternoon 1.5 yrs ago, and went straight to Bob's Gun & Archery and picked up my 9mm Ruger. Been buying, selling and trading every since. [laugh]

Got my LTC on a Monday afternoon 1.5 yrs ago, and went straight to Bob's Gun & Archery and picked up my 9mm Ruger. Been buying, selling and trading every since. [laugh]

I bought my M&P15 there. Great people, good prices, lots of stuff in stock.

LTC -> FF 15 months -> Remington 870 Express Combo -> FF another year -> M&P9c -> FF six months -> AR-15.

I also acquired a Ruger 10/22 on semi-permanent loan from my brother-in-law, somewhere in there...

Next up will probably be a Ruger 22/45 LITE, or an actual 1911 in .45 ACP. Then a "bigger" rifle in .308 or .30-06.

Remington 870, m&p .40 fs,mini 30,bushmaster AR-15,ruger lcr, now Now I have compulsive gun buyers disorder I can't stop,I look at the value of everything I have and determine what gun I could get if I sold it, just got an Ak today and while in the shop getting I saw a saiga 12 ga that I need.

Got mine and in less than 24 hours wandered into Four Seasons on a lunch break and bought a DPMS AR-15

The cascade of expenditures continues to this day.

I just recently recieved my LTC-A a few weeks ago and took a trip to Four Seasons the following day and purchased a Kahr PM9 for my concealed carry weapon w/ 1000 rounds of 9mm. Already put 500 rounds through the gun and love it so far, no problems yet.

Already had an 870 in my dad's safe, took it home the day I got my LTC. Picked up a Sig 1911 Ultra a couple weeks later. Still researching my next purchase. It's probably going to be a M&P9 range kit...or maybe a 642...or an over/under...or an ar...or an ak...or maybe a MKIII...

I've got a running list...the only problem is figuring out the order [laugh]

My first purchase was an LC9 and a MKIII. I don't like it much I still really need to get someone to do a trigger job on it. Speaking of which anyone know who is decent at that work in SE Mass? Pulling back to the

I got my license a couple of weeks ago and I purchased a Sig Pro 2022 and a SR22 from FS the next day. For some reason I can't stop browsing for my next purchase...

My first firearm was purchased in Texas before permits were required (here or there): a Browning Buckmark.
After I got my LTC, in 3 successive months I bought a Mark III, a P226, and a Pietta repro 1860 Colt Army.

My first was a Mossberg 500 12ga, HD gun. It took me a couple of weeks because I had to buy a safe first.

Shortly thereafter I bought a Mossberg 22, Ruger Mark III, and Ruger SR9.

Within 9 months I had to buy another safe.

Back
Top Bottom