• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Joe Biden's pick to head the ATF David Chipman was confronted by Republican senators during his confirmation hearing Wednesday

I was thinking of writing my 2 senators Warren and Markey to ask them to vote against this a**hole but that would just be pissing into the wind.

AG from Georgia signed the letter, as did SC, KY & AL.

It will not surprise anyone here to hear that among the missing AG's were MD, CA, IL, CT, NJ, NY & MA.
Sad to say that VT and NH were also among the missing.
A little surprised that only 20 AG's signed the letter.

He's getting confirmed either way. Political theater. Best would be if he harassed a male page or hired an illegal to babysit his kids. Otherwise, this is all meaningless to the job at hand.

He's getting confirmed either way. Political theater. Best would be if he harassed a male page or hired an illegal to babysit his kids. Otherwise, this is all meaningless to the job at hand.

I'm afraid that you're right.

I watched a bit of the confirmation hearing, and then clips of it that are all over the place.
He's a gun grabber; reference Gifford employment.
He can't define an "assault weapon", (see Tom Cotton's questioning of him).
He can't speak four words in a row without saying "um"; f***ing mouthbreather - watch the clips.

This douche is a perfect candidate for Joe's agenda of making illegal the firearms that gun owners like me have. He'll do nothing of substance to anyone who's breaking the law, he'll just f*** over people who are, (or were), law-abiding gun owners.

AG from Georgia signed the letter, as did SC, KY & AL.

It will not surprise anyone here to hear that among the missing AG's were MD, CA, IL, CT, NJ, NY & MA.
Sad to say that VT and NH were also among the missing.
A little surprised that only 20 AG's signed the letter.
Really, we should be seeing letters from the governors of every Con. Carry State, as well as the mayors of those supposed "2A Sanctuary" cities.

What %?

Very simple question: What percent of licensed gun owners commit violent crimes? You can't define assault weapon, you can't commit to investigating Hunter lying on the 4473, can you at least state what percent of licensed firearm owners commit murders and violence we aim to reduce? Is it a lot? is it a little? You want to be head of the federal authority on firearms and you have no knowledge about definitions and statistics? Tell me why you are running again?

true that - nobody would care if he did either one of those things. Democrats and MSM would just circle their wagons around him.

Goodness I love this woman. If you want to defund the police then let's start with defunding the ATF.

I Agree with want she wants to do, but with one adjustment, All Special Agents of BATFE be stripped of "Agent Status" and not be allowed to continue on in any other agency as a Special Agent, and their duties should they choose to stay employed would be that as "Compliance Officers" No arrest powers, No Firearms.

I Agree with want she wants to do, but with one adjustment, All Special Agents of BATFE be stripped of "Agent Status" and not be allowed to continue on in any other agency as a Special Agent, and their duties should they choose to stay employed would be that as "Compliance Officers" No arrest powers, No Firearms.
That would be like when they rolled the MDC into the State Police.
We all know how well that went .
I'm more of the mindset of your fired , thanks for playing.

That's what it should have been in the first place. How we allowed all of these federal agencies to essentially have private armies is beyond me.

That's what it should have been in the first place. How we allowed all of these federal agencies to essentially have private armies is beyond me.
That's what they were in the first place as part of the Treasury Department, tax collectors and auditors.

That was the monster created with the Gun Control Act of 1968 which is a verbatim translation of the Nazi weapons laws that was presented by a Senator Dodd.

The same Senator Dodd that prosecuted Nazis at the Nuremberg trials? If so, that’s rich!!
Yup!!! That is where he got the document and had it translated by the Library of Congress. Then foisted it upon the Citizens of The United States. There was a book that documented that. I am having a bit of a time recalling the name of the Group that wrote it. I think JPFO is the organization.

Beginning to look like the rounds required to end this nomination are coming together.

If that pans out ,he's done.
The Dems don't care about all the other horrifying shit he was involved in.
This will be what sinks him.

I can't find the pic but somewhere there's a pic of Dodd and Schumer standinh behind barney frank and the pic looks like they're giving frank some pole up the ass... [rofl]
With anecdotes like this...

...who needs photos that look like?

Back
Top Bottom