Jim Braude on guns

In an environment like he had, a revolver or bolt action would have been enough. In the land of the blind, the one eye man is king. In the land of the unarmed, the man with the musket is god.

I'm sure that Mr. Braude would have much preferred a pump shotgun I guess. What a tool.

He's on now and you should hear the CRAP that he and McPhee are spouting.

She says that people shouldn't be allowed to have semiautomatics because they have high powered cop killing bullets that can go thru armored vests!

She says why should people be allowed to walk around with machine guns ?

They are first class DANGEROUS idiots !

I especially liked Braude's comment that it was inappropriate (being so soon after the event) for an Administration spokesperson to say that more gun control was not the answer, yet he apparently thinks it's not too soon for him and his moronic partner to argue the opposite. I'd call him a liberal hypocrite, but that would be redundant.

Rush Limbaugh on guns

I don't know how you feel about him, but I've been a fan for nearly twenty years.
In that entire time I don't believe I ever heard him say anything extensive about the Second Amendment. Well, today was an exception. He was brilliant.

If you can log onto WBAP.com you can re-listen to the first hour of the show
at 1 pm EST

Braude said he's gotten hundreds of emails and 95% of them disagree with his statements on guns.

McPhee just said that no one needs a semi automatic weapon. If the shooter had used a rifle there would not have been as many killed ! [thinking] [thinking]

Neither of them knows what a semi automatic is, that's apparent.

Braude said he's gotten hundreds of emails and 95% of them disagree with his statements on guns.

McPhee just said that no one needs a semi automatic weapon. If the shooter had used a rifle there would not have been as many killed ! [thinking] [thinking]

Neither of them knows what a semi automatic is, that's apparent.

McPhee, like most of the writers at the Herald, is barely literate. She never knows what she is talking about and can barely put together a sentence that makes any sense.

Braude is consistent and honest in being a totally left wing liberal nut job. I think he ran for Governor once on a platform of raising taxes because we don't pay enough.

Like most liberals they speak nonsense with self assurance. No sense in annoying them with facts, their minds are already made up.

Gary

I always tell pinko asshats that if we shouldn't have semi-autos because the Founding Fathers were referring to muskets then they should, under the First Amendment, only have Gutenberg printing presses. All other media, print, broadcast, etc, should be subject to prior government approval. That always makes the commie-libs heads spin.

I sent them a nasty email today. His moron partner kept bringing up COP KILLER BULLETS. WTF are cop killer bullets? Are there any pistol calibers that go through vests? No!

I sent them a nasty email today. His moron partner kept bringing up COP KILLER BULLETS. WTF are cop killer bullets? Are there any pistol calibers that go through vests? No!

I heard that. I was fuming as well. They were talking about hollow points and hunting rifles. They seem to be under the impression, thanks to the anti's excellent media campaign, that we're all out there buying ammo specifically designed to penetrate body armor.

He says we have the hardest gun control & the lowest murder rate .... ?

I also noticed his position on arming citizens to prevent or end murders in progress is : " We have a lot of guns already. We don't need more guns ..."

Doesn't he realize the reason Congress can't pass the laws he wants are because WE don't want them?

I went to college with Angus and was friends with him. He's actually a great guy. Totally misguided, left winger, but was a damn fun guy to party with. Never did agree with his politics though.

He was spewing the usual mis-statistics, and no one from GOAL, 2nd Amendment Foundation, NRA, or NSSF was there to set the record straight with the facts . . . as usual.

It never ceases to amaze me that those that make their living thanks to the first amendment are so callous and negative toward the 2nd amendment.[thinking]

I went to college with Angus and was friends with him. He's actually a great guy. Totally misguided, left winger, but was a damn fun guy to party with. Never did agree with his politics though.

Teddy Kennedy's very personable. (Great to party with, too, by all accounts....) Hitler loved children and dogs. What's your point? [:D]

He was spewing the usual mis-statistics, and no one from GOAL, 2nd Amendment Foundation, NRA, or NSSF was there to set the record straight with the facts . . . as usual.

You mean....you expected diversity of opinion in Massachusetts? A fair and balanced give and take? In MA media? Never gonna happen.

Teddy Kennedy's very personable. (Great to party with, too, by all accounts....) Hitler loved children and dogs. What's your point? [:D]

You mean....you expected diversity of opinion in Massachusetts? A fair and balanced give and take? In MA media? Never gonna happen.

Touché!

I've met that side of beef and I'll spare you my thoughts on him . . . or I'd have to Moderate myself!

I'll admit, I expected to get flamed a little bit!

As I said, Angus is a good guy, but I don't like his politics.

I've met Teddy too. Not a fan, politically or personally. He's just a snake.

It's amazing how people who are so ignorant on the subject of firearms and ammunition can have such strong opinions.

Certainly sheds some light on their intelligence level.
Anyone with a stong opinion on any subject in which they are ignorant is a complete MORON. Mainly for not realizing the disconnect.

Oh by the way, Braude is a first-class a-hole communist who fits the above decscription of moron to a T. And reinforces it each and every day he is on the radio.

McPhee ..... new gun owner ?

October 18th, 2009
A false sense of security

I have been a crime reporter for a very long time. For nearly two decades
I have confronted the worst in the worst types of people; the evil that
lurks among us.

The madmen who commit random slaughter — like Michael “Mucko” McDermott,
who in 2000 burst into a Wakefield office building and shot seven of his
co-workers dead. The husbands who kill their wives and children — like
Neil Entwistle and so many others.

But nothing has shaken me as much as what took place on the morning side
of midnight on a Sunday two weeks ago in Mont Vernon, N.H. In that small,
sleepy New England village four teenagers burst into the home of a 42-year-old
nurse, Kimberly Cates, and horrifically murdered her as her daughter Jaime
slept in the next room. The woman’s husband — and that little girl’s daddy —
was away on business, a defense contractor working to make our military safer.

One week before this unspeakable crime, classmates told me these teenagers
had shaved their heads and started to tell their friends “Free Manson” and
that they listened to a type of music called “Horrorcore Rap.” One of the
four teens shaved an upside-down Pentagram, the same symbol adopted by
Charles Manson the serial killer, into his head.

During the attack, one of the young men raked a machete across that little
girl’s neck. The 11-year-old had the wherewithal to play dead even as her
attackers kicked her to make sure. She remains at Children’s Hospital in Boston.

Now gun sales in New Hampshire are skyrocketing. And truth be told,
for the first time in a very long career dealing with the sick nature
of sociopath, I am considering getting one.

Those New Hampshire teenagers did not just steal the life of a nurse and
destroy the life of her family, they also took from us the false sense of security.

— The Michele McPhee Show can be heard on 96.9 FM WTKK weeknights 7 to 10 p.m. and Saturdays 9 a.m. to noon.

Metro does not endorse the opinions of the author, or any opinions expressed on its pages. Opposing viewpoints are welcome. Please send 400-word submissions to [email protected].

http://www.metro.us/us/article/2009/10/19/02/1110-82/index.xml

Back
Top Bottom