Italy Fears ISIS Invasion From Libya

They are NOT all the same and anyone who basis their opinion on them thru one verse in the Koran might want to take a look at some of the lines in the Bible. The aholes running amuck in Syria are not wanted there but when you are trying to defend yourself from your govt at the same time ISIS and with little to any means thats just a bad mix.

The majority do not want the sharia crap nor the stuff that extremists say go with it. They want to work, provise for their families and live their lives like everyone else.

I see people trying to say this all time.

And when they do that I go right back to the source : the person who founded each respective religion.

Christianity is founded on the teachings of CHRIST - whom Christians believe to be the son of God. Christ died on a cross - and told his followers NOT to engage in violence to save him.

Muhammed didn't receive his revelation from God - until he was 40 years old.

Muhammed engaged in bloodshed - PERSONALLY.

Even if you leave aside ALL the other things - there is vast difference between Muhammed - and Christ - and the beliefs of the two religions follow from those differences.

Last edited:
US's fault for the rise of Nazi Germany? And you're calling all of us ignorant? I'm sure the same historians saying that think Obama's the greatest president ever.

The US getting involved in WW1 changed the balance - and that balance meant the Allies "won" the war. Once they did that - despite the objections of Woodrow Wilson - the victor countries took it out on Germany. They took away the Rhineland ,made them pay reparations, - etc. The Germans as a people were pissed about this. Then down the road the Nazis rose to power - and many people in Germany welcomed their rise because they were sick of getting stomped on.

Seriously - do you read any real history? This stuff has all been extensively documented.

Without the US getting involved in WW1 - there likely would have been exhaustion on capitulation on BOTH sides. The war likely would have ended in a stalemate. What would have come from that is anybody's guess. But it's well documented over and over and over again that the Nazi rise to power used the humiliating WW1 defeat as a basis of their rise to power.

The US stuck their finger into a European mess - and changed the outcome. That outcome led to WW2.

Actions have consequences.

- - - Updated - - -

So how does Wilson's 14 point plan to rebuild Germany and his opposition to punishing sanctions factor into this?

Neither one of those had any effect did they?

The only thing Wilson did that had any real effect was his decision to get involved and create the conditions that led to the punishing sanctions.

This is what happens when you're a liberal and you think you go around the world "fixing" everybody else's problems for them. It blows up in your face.

The US getting involved in WW1 changed the balance - and that balance meant the Allies "won" the war. Once they did that - despite the objections of Woodrow Wilson - the victor countries took it out on Germany. They took away the Rhineland ,made them pay reparations, - etc. The Germans as a people were pissed about this. Then down the road the Nazis rose to power - and many people in Germany welcomed their rise because they were sick of getting stomped on.

Seriously - do you read any real history? This stuff has all been extensively documented.

Without the US getting involved in WW1 - there likely would have been exhaustion on capitulation on BOTH sides. The war likely would have ended in a stalemate. What would have come from that is anybody's guess. But it's well documented over and over and over again that the Nazi rise to power used the humiliating WW1 defeat as a basis of their rise to power.

The US stuck their finger into a European mess - and changed the outcome. That outcome led to WW2.

Actions have consequences.

- - - Updated - - -

Neither one of those had any effect did they?

The only thing Wilson did that had any real effect was his decision to get involved and create the conditions that led to the punishing sanctions.

This is what happens when you're a liberal and you think you go around the world "fixing" everybody else's problems for them. It blows up in your face.

Yeah, that sounds like good justification for murdering 12 million people in gas chambers. Give me a break.

Sorry, trying to blame anyone but Germany for WWII is just ridiculous.

Cause and effect is very different from blame. You probably blame the US for Pearl Harbor too, right?

Yeah, that sounds like good justification for murdering 12 million people in gas chambers. Give me a break.

I've never seen anyone claim 12 million before. Where'd you get that from?

That would be 11,000 people a day around the clock for three solid years. Quite the operation.

Last edited:
My $0.02 for what it's worth.

Seems every time the US and NATO stick their noses in the Middle East for some supposed humanity mission or more likely to protect our national interests, there is an equal and opposite reaction and it's not good due to ideology differences between the cultures.

You also have to look back at religious history to the days of Abraham to understand the motivation behind these Muslim extremists animosity towards Jews, Christianity and even moderate Muslims which has caused chaos between the groups for thousands of years. Also the young man and women who get caught up in these groups are usually from impoverished regions looking for purpose and leadership. Not an easy nut to crack.

I found this interesting read on the origins of ISIS. http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/11/-sp-isis-the-inside-story

Last edited:
Im off this convo somehow I got sucked up into it forgetting this isba shooters board. Rather talk about the great deal I got on 223 green ammo or my latest build than thia crap.

Im off this convo somehow I got sucked up into it forgetting this isba shooters board. Rather talk about the great deal I got on 223 green ammo or my latest build than thia crap.

Your are right, end of day it's about the guns, ammo and the 2nd.

IS and Islam will not stop until they have infiltrated the world. They been attempting this for centuries. I'm positive they never will, but they will never stop.

Just look at France and Britain. They don't need guns and wars to get it done either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom