Italian Gun Grease ??????????????

Any one use this stuff or even heard of it ? They have a You Tube video out thats a little questionable IMO.

While were on the subject. What do you guys use on or 1911 rails ? Grease or oil. If you use grease what kind ?

What is with all the different lube questions I am seeing on the different gun boards lately?

Although, I think I would take an Italian over a French

Last edited:
I am the President of Eco Solutions Group and one of the Founders of Italian Gun Grease. I was searching for IGG on the web and saw your posts. I thought the comments were pretty funny. It is not Olive oil and Butter I can assure you! IGG started when I found a version of the lubricant for Industrial Tools and cutting. We actually developed the product for a custom Sniper Rifle one of my clients was trying to develop. The key issue he had was massive heat build up from a 7.82 Lazzeroni Warbird round. He was only able to fire 2-3 rounds a min. Long story short we took an already great lubricant and modified it to stand up to extreme heat and pressure.

Italian Gun Grease was derived from the inventor, Joe LaStella, and a story he told about joking with a rival lubricant firm that his Italian greasy hair could beat their high dollar product. He had a small amount of the IGG on his fingers and ended up rubbing the bearing with it and did indeed smoke the competition.

I know you are dubious, as was I when I first thought to use the product in weapons. Every person that we have given samples to see's immediate results in feeding and ejecting. 3rd party testing has seen dramatic accuracy at distance and an increase averaged at 8% for the FPS. I know that it is hard to believe but let me prove it to you. I am willing to send you a sample of the product. Tell me what you think and the results you see. After 12 years in the military I have shot a decent amount. I have seen how poorly the standard lubricants can perform. We are willing to put up or shut up. Send me your address and I will ship out the sample. Thank you for your time and I look forward to providing you with the next generation lubricant.

[email protected]
http://www.ecosolutionsgroup.com/next_generation_lubricants

Your grease increases accuracy? [rofl]

And I suppose that wife of the late Nigerian Oil Minister really will pay me seven figure commission for helping her move millions of dollars through my bank account.

Dude, we aren't that stupid.

Your grease increases accuracy? [rofl]

And I suppose that wife of the late Nigerian Oil Minister really will pay me seven figure commission for helping her move millions of dollars through my bank account.

Dude, we aren't that stupid.

Wow! Starting my day with so much laughter is something I should be doing more often. :-D:-D:-D

Sent from the Hyundai of the droids, the Samsung Replenish, using Tapatalk.

Italian Gun Grease was derived from the inventor, Joe LaStella, and a story he told about joking with a rival lubricant firm that his Italian greasy hair could beat their high dollar product. He had a small amount of the IGG on his fingers and ended up rubbing the bearing with it and did indeed smoke the competition.

[email protected]
http://www.ecosolutionsgroup.com/next_generation_lubricants

Apparently this is how every Italian company gets it's start.

"It was around this time that Lamborghini went to Modena to tell Enzo Ferrari that the clutch on his car was unsatisfactory. Ferruccio had already owned several cavallini rampante and might have remained a happy customer if Enzo had responded differently. After all, at the time, Lamborghini's passion ran more skyward--he was building helicopter prototypes and hoping for a government license to build them commercially. But when Enzo dismissed his complaint with something along the lines of, "What does a tractor maker know about super cars? Go back to your farm and leave the supercars to me," Lamborghini was insulted. He took his Ferrari home and fixed the problem himself using a tractor clutch, then took a long, hard look at the car's engine. When the government refused to grant him the helicopter license, he took his many millions of lira to the tiny town of Sant'Agata--not far from Ferrari's Maranello--and began to build himself a state-of-the-art auto factory, vowing to meet or beat Ferrari at his own game."

Full history here http://lamborghinicars.tripod.com/history.html

Lazzeroni Warbird ???

The key issue he had was massive heat build up from a 7.82 Lazzeroni Warbird round. He was only able to fire 2-3 rounds a min. Long story short we took an already great lubricant and modified it to stand up to extreme heat and pressure.

I would like to see a pic of this 7.82 Lazzeroni Warbird round......What propellant does it use, ground up pepperoncini ???? [rofl]

I would like to see a pic of this 7.82 Lazzeroni Warbird round......What propellant does it use, ground up pepperoncini ???? [rofl]

At $5/round it better be something a lot more exotic............I'm thinking recycled Ferraris.

I appreciate your skepticism, and have had to laugh and several of the responses. I realize that it seems to be impossible, to increase the accuracy but if you eliminate friction, there is less scoring of the bullet and its trajectory is less impacted by minute resistance. I realize that you will continue to be skeptical. The reason I posted was to simply offer you a chance to see the difference. Sorry, no million dollars of dead Aunts bank account or ground up Italian sports cars. We are a Veteran Owned company that just want fellow shooting enthusiasts to be aware of a better lubricant. Please continue the posts though, the reponses are really funny and we have had some good questions asked.

I appreciate your skepticism, and have had to laugh and several of the responses. I realize that it seems to be impossible, to increase the accuracy but if you eliminate friction, there is less scoring of the bullet and its trajectory is less impacted by minute resistance. I realize that you will continue to be skeptical. The reason I posted was to simply offer you a chance to see the difference. Sorry, no million dollars of dead Aunts bank account or ground up Italian sports cars. We are a Veteran Owned company that just want fellow shooting enthusiasts to be aware of a better lubricant. Please continue the posts though, the reponses are really funny and we have had some good questions asked.
So this should be used on the inside of the barrel as well? How easy is it to do that without leaving too much in there? I watched the video and it looks pretty think.

What about it's corrosion resistive properties?

Last edited:
In the video it looks far thicker than it is. Much of the lubricant actually conditions the metal and is heat activated. This molecular adhesion helps to reduce the amount of lubricant sitting on the barrel or bolt which in turns reduces the amount sprayed back at you when you shoot, one of my least favorite things when shooting an M4 with CLP, and reduces the amount of excess lubricant that catches sand and carbon. We have run tests coating the entire weapon and the rounds. The lack of lubricant sitting on top of the metal also helps eliminate slide lock in cold conditions. We have tested sitting the lubricant in freezers at 0 degrees along with a coated weapon. When they were pulled out both were not frozen. The cold weapon was fired and had no problem cycling rounds, unlike some other lubricants. I hope that answers the question in a really round about way.

In the video it looks far thicker than it is. Much of the lubricant actually conditions the metal and is heat activated. This molecular adhesion helps to reduce the amount of lubricant sitting on the barrel or bolt which in turns reduces the amount sprayed back at you when you shoot, one of my least favorite things when shooting an M4 with CLP, and reduces the amount of excess lubricant that catches sand and carbon. We have run tests coating the entire weapon and the rounds. The lack of lubricant sitting on top of the metal also helps eliminate slide lock in cold conditions. We have tested sitting the lubricant in freezers at 0 degrees along with a coated weapon. When they were pulled out both were not frozen. The cold weapon was fired and had no problem cycling rounds, unlike some other lubricants. I hope that answers the question in a really round about way.
Yep, except for corrosion ;)

Originally Posted by BTSDOG
I would like to see a pic of this 7.82 Lazzeroni Warbird round......What propellant does it use, ground up pepperoncini ????

I hearby stand corrected.....Although skeptical, I think i'll give the stuff a try and order the free sample bottle........Up until now, I've never heard of a 7.82 Lazzeroni........I guess i better do more research before jumping to conclusions................[thinking]

I hearby stand corrected.....Although skeptical, I think i'll give the stuff a try and order the free sample bottle........Up until now, I've never heard of a 7.82 Lazzeroni........I guess i better do more research before jumping to conclusions................[thinking]

Would not worry about it too much. Exchanged a couple PMs with Rogue007 and he seems like a good guy. He is also taking the abuse as (I believe it to be and is intended) good natured ribbing.

if your gun needs to be oiled and greased to work good, then its a POS and needs to be thrown away.

I took up Rogue007 on his offer of a sample and he asked that I post what my thoughts were. (a request and not a condition of the sample)

My first impression, using a control group and highly scientific methods, (put a little on 3 semi autos and racked the slide before application and after application a couple times) the grease seemed to make the slides move with a little less resistance. (Note: I did not have a lab coat but did put on a white t-shirt)

I only used a drop in front of and in back of the slide and did not strip the guns. Even at that the grease quickly covered the exposed slide areas. I am not sure it should be considered grease it has a nice consistency and will flow from the tube with a little pressure but is just viscous enough stay where you put it and spread easily and evenly. I do like it better than some samples of the Otis ultra bore and some of the other oils and grease I have around.

Long story short it seems like an good oil and I can see myself buying some when the samples run out, although, a little goes a long way and I would say there are 10+ applications (couple drops on a slide and other parts that need lube) in a sample tube.

Thanks for the sample. [smile] I will post a litte more after I have used it a while.

Used some on my shotgun this weekend. The lever to open the barrels always seemed to have a slight bind when opening. I had used the Otis, Hoppes, Remoil and Mobil one Grease and oil in this area in the past and got to the point where I was just going to let it wear in as it did not seem to be doing any damage. I put a drop on the leading edge of the lever and with in a half a round (12 shots) the lever had smoohed out and the rub could no longer be felt.

I can't say that it will work for everyone but it seems to be working for me.

Last edited:
These are the same claims made by the Frog lube people.

They also claim that it removes rust and polishes parts.

I will post a little more after I have used it a while.

Let us know how much your velocity and accuracy increases.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom