Is USCCA worthy?

I have USCCA, (with spouse).

Reconsidering it now because:

Where did that info come from? I just went on their site, their FB page and on my member dashboard and didn't see anything resembling that. I did see a ton of stuff where they advocate for 2A rights:

Our Name Says It All.​

Concealed carry saves lives. Whether it’s yourself, your family, or your community, everything around us is safer when a responsible gun owner is carrying. That’s why we’re working to promote legislation that allows responsible gun owners to protect their families and support candidates who aren’t afraid to defend our God-given and constitutionally-guaranteed rights.

You and your family have every right to keep yourselves safe, and that’s the exact reason we exist. Our goals are not just to educate, train, and save lives, but to take that exact work directly to Washington, D.C.

Right now more Americans than ever before in our history are choosing to responsibly arm themselves. We believe those gun owners need proper representation. We believe that they deserve protection from the opponents trying to erase their rights.

Click to read a letter from our chairman, Mike Lowney.

So I keep seeing USCCA pop up on my Facebook feed. Is it worth it?
if it collaborates with a facebook - it is already a solid NO.

and, i still think it is important to realize for everyone - an every time you open that facebook page you do contribute into coffins of those who want to strip you of all your rights. may be it is better to stop contributing to the enemy?

Just got off the phone with the USCCA. The person I spoke with was very confused when I told him why I wanted to cancel. I gave him the website address and he brought it up while we were talking. He was pretty pissed off by the story and stated that he did not believe it was accurate and that the only common sense gun law they support is nationwide reciprocity. He asked me if I could give him 24 hours to check this out and run it up the chain of command. He will call me tomorrow with an answer/response. I will let you know what they say.

Just got off the phone with the USCCA. The person I spoke with was very confused when I told him why I wanted to cancel. I gave him the website address and he brought it up while we were talking. He was pretty pissed off by the story and stated that he did not believe it was accurate and that the only common sense gun law they support is nationwide reciprocity. He asked me if I could give him 24 hours to check this out and run it up the chain of command. He will call me tomorrow with an answer/response. I will let you know what they say.
I messaged them, I got a reply that this was done by the USCCA PAC that operates outside of Delta Defense, LLC & the USCCA protection plan. I suggested that since the PAC is using the USCCA name and linking to their site that they review it ASAP and get their house in order. I'd be surprised if this wasn't addressed/corrected very quickly.

Where did that info come from? I just went on their site, their FB page and on my member dashboard and didn't see anything resembling that. I did see a ton of stuff where they advocate for 2A rights:

Our Name Says It All.​

Concealed carry saves lives. Whether it’s yourself, your family, or your community, everything around us is safer when a responsible gun owner is carrying. That’s why we’re working to promote legislation that allows responsible gun owners to protect their families and support candidates who aren’t afraid to defend our God-given and constitutionally-guaranteed rights.

You and your family have every right to keep yourselves safe, and that’s the exact reason we exist. Our goals are not just to educate, train, and save lives, but to take that exact work directly to Washington, D.C.

Right now more Americans than ever before in our history are choosing to responsibly arm themselves. We believe those gun owners need proper representation. We believe that they deserve protection from the opponents trying to erase their rights.

Click to read a letter from our chairman, Mike Lowney.

1621451148569.png

1621451301599.png

1621451427244.png

They also just told me that they support Senator Roger Marshall's proposed legislation to promote a tax credit for gun owners taking a firearms course. Not sure that's the same as HR 880. Anyway, we'll see what their overall response it.

So I keep seeing USCCA pop up on my Facebook feed. Is it worth it? is there alternatives?
I have it and I have one of the lawyers that hang out on NES as the first one they should call should I ever need a lawyer.

if it collaborates with a facebook - it is already a solid NO.

and, i still think it is important to realize for everyone - an every time you open that facebook page you do contribute into coffins of those who want to strip you of all your rights. may be it is better to stop contributing to the enemy?
Using FB for marketing doesn't necessarily mean they collaborate.

Yes, they give FB money, and FB in turn helps them grow their customer base.

It is a tough spot, but I cannot vlame a company for marketing. A business needs to grow.

That being said, you should probably be angry at all the gun owners that still use FB. FB wouldn't be getting any money if people stopped using it.

Are we boycotting every gun store and club that has a FB page?

Last edited:
Using FB for marketing doesn't necessarily mean they collaborate.

Yes, they give FB money, and FB in turn helps them grow their customer base.

It is a tough spot, but I cannot vlame a company for marketing. A business needs to grow.
That being said, you should probably be angry at all the gun owners thsr still use FB. FB wouldn't be getting any money if people stopped using it.
Are we boycotting every gun store and club that has a FB page?
nazis also helped some companies to grow, did not stop them from being nazis.
i am not angry at all. i am saying - it is that simple, now. you either are a collaborator, or not.

i am not angry at all. i am saying - it is that simple, now. you either are a collaborator, or not.
You know what they say when you bring up a nazi reference in a discussion...? :rolleyes:

You know what they say when you bring up a nazi reference in a discussion...? :rolleyes:
Never cared much of who says what and why. It’s a personal business for anybody to decide what to do with Twitter, fb etc platforms.

Thanks, I found it. I also called them, they're looking at it. The USCCA people don't seem to know anything about what the PAC is doing.

Thank you. The phrase "commonsense gun laws" makes all of the hair on the back of my neck stand up.
I heard it way too many times from Senators Murphy and Blumenthal when I lived in Connecticut.

Well ... then I am assuming you don't do business with anyone, since almost every club and store has a FB page.

I also hope you don't give money to an ISP, since ISP facilitate traffic to FB through their service, therefore you are helping FB... wait a minute, but you do, you are a big FIOS fan. I guess you are collaborating with Nazis.

Thank you. The phrase "commonsense gun laws" makes all of the hair on the back of my neck stand up.
I heard it way too many times from Senators Murphy and Blumenthal when I lived in Connecticut.
Agreed. I mentioned that to them.

Well ... then I am assuming you don't do business with anyone, since almost every club and store has a FB page.
I also hope you don't give money to an ISP, since ISP facilitate traffic to FB through their service, therefore you are helping FB... wait a minute, but you do, you are a big FIOS fan. I guess you are collaborating with Nazis.
i have no beef with you, nor do i care much, but i would put it this way, in the nicest way possible - if your life (or your business) became so dependent upon social media platforms that serve as a propaganda tool - perhaps it is a right time to re-evaluate your life. that is all.

when local ISPs will start moderating at the IP packets level and will begin disabling traffic to non-approved sites hosting non-approved content - that will be the time to deal with local ISPs. and i think that time is not that far away now, life will tell.

i have no beef with you, nor do i care much, but i would put it this way, in the nicest way possible - if your life (or your business) became so dependent upon social media platforms that serve as a propaganda tool - perhaps it is a right time to re-evaluate your life. that is all.

when local ISPs will start moderating at the IP packets level and will begin disabling traffic to non-approved sites hosting non-approved content - that will be the time to deal with local ISPs. and i think that time is not that far away now, life will tell.

proxy
vpn

They also just told me that they support Senator Roger Marshall's proposed legislation to promote a tax credit for gun owners taking a firearms course. Not sure that's the same as HR 880. Anyway, we'll see what their overall response it.
well, considering people get tax credits/deductions for having spawn why not "incentivize" training by letting us deduct it? NOT requiring it. But it would be nice to deduct the expense and/or get a tax credit. NOT supporting anything else in the bill as I haven't read it.

well, considering people get tax credits/deductions for having spawn why not "incentivize" training by letting us deduct it? NOT requiring it. But it would be nice to deduct the expense and/or get a tax credit. NOT supporting anything else in the bill as I haven't read it.
On the surface, that sounds reasonable. Obviously, we'd need to dig into the nuts and bolts.

They never called me back or even tried to provide any explanation. I’m out.

I had no problem reaching them on the phone and they also answered me right away via online message too (see screenshot above) but hey do what you need to do. They are not supporting HR 880, they're supporting the bill the Republican Senator introduced that gives a tax break if you take a firearms safety course. They're staunchly pro 2A.

Back
Top Bottom