• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Inland Carbines - Going, Going....

USMA-82

NES Member
Latest message on the CMP website:

FLASH!!! - 14 May 2007 - NORTH & SOUTH STORES completely sold out of carbines!!! Will not be able to restock for a few months!! Thanks for your overwhelming support!!!! Mail orders being accepted thru 18 May, 2007.

Time to mail or get off the fence!

008.gif

This doesnt mean they are out of carbines yet - it just means what they stocked the two retail stores with - is gone. The CMP forum postings seem to indicate that they havent even hit their stride yet on shipping out the mail orders.

More are coming in Sept. They are only selling the Inlands now - the other Mfg. will be sold in Sept.

As I understand it, not all the carbines have been cleaned out, inspected, and repaired yet, so we should see more Inlands after this initial clearance.

As I understand it, not all the carbines have been cleaned out, inspected, and repaired yet, so we should see more Inlands after this initial clearance.

+1 I understand it to mean the ones they had prepped for sale/shipping are running low and if you miss the boat it may be a while before the rest are cleaned, inspected, and ready to go.

I think Orest is talking about all the Inland carbines. They made a concentrated effort to go through a number of carbines and had about 2500 ready to go. 1000 went to the stores and 1500 were for mail order. They got approx 12-13K total Inlands based on the serial number data CMP received. Not all of those are going to be good. They have received thousands of orders in the first couple days and several hundred each day there after. I think the cut of date of the 18th is their best guess as to when they will have more orders than total Inland carbines. The others are going to go even faster. I bet they wont last the first 2 days depending on how they are priced.

FLASH!!! - 21 May 2007 -INLAND CARBINES ARE SOLD OUT!!! No longer accepting orders.

Saw this on the CMP site today, in less than a month SOLD OUT [shocked]

Back
Top Bottom