M1 Carbines

They have sold out of all models.....I thought for sure people would pass on those prices. I was wrong.
Did they ever say how many they had? Just "a large amount." They will probably go the route of Royal Tiger; "oh, we got a few more in" every month....for 15 months and counting.

Current price is $1399, but "options' can push that North of $2000 quickly.

Here's their whole C&R inventory.

t

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 8.08.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 8.08.45 PM.png
    17 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
About the only milsurps I don't see moving much are the recent Carcanos, probably due to ammo supply. Everything else whether it's Sweaty Ben or somebody else seems to get their price. I guess it's just the decreasing supply and increasing demand, perhaps coupled with stimulus, panics, etc...................................................

Probably more because they suck and are unreliable.

I am just learning about M1's here is my Quality Hardware (VG-F) box came through fine, no dents or tears. Seems to be in very nice shape, just a tad of cosmoline under the top handguard and in it.
Serial # 156XXXX
Quality Hardware under adjustable sight
ROCK-OLA barrel dated 2-43
Top handguard marked OI
Stock only marking I could find is a "V" in the receiver well
Square cross hatch on recoil plate
"L" on Trigger group
flat bolt
UI on the barrel band - Type 1

what is the "V" in the receiver well?

S5mXDqLh.jpg

BwM7SGVh.jpg

jO5G2G5h.jpg

OWDkBAuh.jpg

ejn52Qch.jpg

oPxsNGnh.jpg

KrnEmBSh.jpg

7BoEQiZh.jpg

6FqCB3Th.jpg

6mOkhMdh.jpg

lMsJRZPh.jpg

mrTGn91h.jpg

I am just learning about M1's here is my Quality Hardware (VG-F) box came through fine, no dents or tears. Seems to be in very nice shape, just a tad of cosmoline under the top handguard and in it.
Serial # 156XXXX
Quality Hardware under adjustable sight
ROCK-OLA barrel dated 2-43
Top handguard marked OI
Stock only marking I could find is a "V" in the receiver well
Square cross hatch on recoil plate
"L" on Trigger group
flat bolt
UI on the barrel band - Type 1

what is the "V" in the receiver well?

S5mXDqLh.jpg

BwM7SGVh.jpg

jO5G2G5h.jpg

OWDkBAuh.jpg

ejn52Qch.jpg

oPxsNGnh.jpg

KrnEmBSh.jpg

7BoEQiZh.jpg

6FqCB3Th.jpg

6mOkhMdh.jpg

lMsJRZPh.jpg

mrTGn91h.jpg
nice
We need to get a NES M1 Carbine match going.

Hows it shoot
Untried: currently have 200 rnds of FMJ had a few NOS WW2 mags from a previous lifetime. So 100 rounds left for sighting in...lol

Many moons ago I managed to buy one of Benko's (Gartman Arms) wall hangers; an Underwood-Inland stampover. A few years later I sold it, along with 3 boxes of NOS WW2 carbine parts, to a very lucky NES'er. Oh did I come to regret that...lol

All's right with the world now...well my world

Untried: currently have 200 rnds of FMJ had a few NOS WW2 mags from a previous lifetime. So 100 rounds left for sighting in...lol

Many moons ago I managed to buy one of Benko's (Gartman Arms) wall hangers; an Underwood-Inland stampover. A few years later I sold it, along with 3 boxes of NOS WW2 carbine parts, to a very lucky NES'er. Oh did I come to regret that...lol

All's right with the world now...well my world

I miss Benko.

The new Gartman's is great. But some of the stuff he had on those walls...

Back
Top Bottom