• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Impersonating the police

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the outcome was of his hearing. He's obviously on the road again. Assuming a favorable outcome, how does he not get stopped and a new hearing in the next town every time he takes it out.

I have seen that car parked around on the streets of Northampton a few times. I passed by him once before at the Whole Foods market in Hadley. He must live around this part of the state or likes hanging around here. He seems like he might be a little bit of a showy douche guy. I tried waving and giving a thumbs up only because I like Maseratis, but he drives with a smug face. I guess getting arrested wasn't enough to wipe the smug off of his face.

I have seen that car parked around on the streets of Northampton a few times. I passed by him once before at the Whole Foods market in Hadley. He must live around this part of the state or likes hanging around here. He seems like he might be a little bit of a showy douche guy. I tried waving and giving a thumbs up only because I like Maseratis, but he drives with a smug face. I guess getting arrested wasn't enough to wipe the smug off of his face.
BS arrest. Don't judge

I'm not debating the arrest, I'm just mentioning that the few times I have seen this guy driving around in that car he acts like he is better than everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom