• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I'm long overdue for showing these....

widnerkj

NES Member
While on active duty, I ended up at the arms expo in Abu Dhabi. And I wandered around with my camera having as good a time as anyone that is a member would here. It's called IDEX, or idexuae. So, I'll leave you folks with some cool pictures to brighten your evenings.

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

PSG1.jpg

And yes, I know that the last pic. Which is me holding a PSG-1, with a MSG-90 behind me, I kinda look like a goofy dude. But I am. It was the H&K booth, and I didn't want to leave. I really wanted to write a resume, and apply for citizenship.

I thought that every mfr. I've never heard of doing G3 clones, goes a long way to say volumes about that system.

And yes, I know that the last pic. Which is me holding a PSG-1, with a MSG-90 behind me, I kinda look like a goofy dude. But I am. It was the H&K booth, and I didn't want to leave. I really wanted to write a resume, and apply for citizenship.

Do they let their citizens own FA stuff?

Let me root through my desktop for more to load tomorrow evening, every defense contractor period was there, Too many pics to place in one post.

why did they hurt all the pretty rifles by cutting them up? That's just not right.

Great pictures though :)

Back
Top Bottom