Illegals voting in at least 12 states and D.C.

12 states plus D.C. issue drivers licenses that have a box to check if you want to be registered to vote. California is supposed to have issued 980,000 illegal aliens drivers licenses. Virginia issued more than 2,000 drivers licenses in one county alone.

My suggestion is for congress to do this:

Since illegal voting is subverting our government and the Republicans have a majority in both Houses of Congress all they have to do is pass a law to make it mandatory to be DEPORTED if caught voting illegal.

What do you think???

Require all non-constitutional carry states to mandate voter ID to treat all rights equally. Make the left live up to their own rules.

Photo IDs should be mandatory in all 50 states in order to vote.

Sounds reasonable. Don't tell the Left that. The Left has been making a stink that having to get an ID equals a poll tax, which it might, but we can say the same about having to pay for an LTC - a tax on a right. If all rights are equal, then this should be looked at the same way.

Another thing: to the idea that an ID equals a poll tax, then how about those who can't afford ID, submit to fingerprints and check in via fingerprint so that it shows you are you but it doesn't show how you voted. Of course the ACLU and other groups would scream over this and say that it's a registration of how people vote. At this point you have to assume that they don't want any proof that you are legal to vote.

12 states plus D.C. issue drivers licenses that have a box to check if you want to be registered to vote. California is supposed to have issued 980,000 illegal aliens drivers licenses. Virginia issued more than 2,000 drivers licenses in one county alone.

Since illegal voting is subverting our government and the Republicans have a majority in both Houses of Congress all they have to do is pass a law to make it mandatory to be DEPORTED if caught voting illegal.

What do you think???

Would I be correct in assuming those licenses don't say "Illegal alien " on them anywhere?
If not, then there's you picture ID right there.
All nice and legal.
Exactly the way they intended it to work.

Photo ID, no early voting (some day only), change voting day to Friday (and make it a holiday), and everyone gets ink on their finger to show that they voted (can't vote twice).

The worse thing would be to have a national ID card. I have a friend in Venezuela that voted for the opposition candidate. They use the same kind of voting machines as we use here. The difference is that they have to enter their national ID into the voting machine to record their votes. OH by the way it is mandatory that everyone votes. When my friend went to the ministry of labor to apply for a work permit the official entered their ID card into the computer. The official looked at the computer and told my friend that he did not vote for the president and his application for the work permit was denied. That was more than 15 years ago.

We have to be very careful what information our government gets.

The worse thing would be to have a national ID card. I have a friend in Venezuela that voted for the opposition candidate. They use the same kind of voting machines as we use here. The difference is that they have to enter their national ID into the voting machine to record their votes. OH by the way it is mandatory that everyone votes. When my friend went to the ministry of labor to apply for a work permit the official entered their ID card into the computer. The official looked at the computer and told my friend that he did not vote for the president and his application for the work permit was denied. That was more than 15 years ago.

The simple answer is to have a machine that checks the ID from the database, and then paper ballots or a separate/unconnected digital system. We have unmarked ballots in my town, paper, which are handed out seemingly at random after they (don't) check your ID, and mark you off by address on the voter rolls. If they scanned a federal voter card and still kept paper ballots, no harm no foul.

Venezuela is a long way from where we are as a country right now. Maybe California can get to that level given a decade or two.

The thing that really gets me is the left insists there aren't illegals voting, But they are scared to death of actually looking into it...

Mandatory voter ID would help but not entirely fix the situation. Have the ID's run through the same type of machines that liquor stores use when you check in. Makes sure the ID isn't fake and you are who you say you are then deletes the data. Simple and effective.

Photo IDs should be mandatory in all 50 states in order to vote.

The states are giving them drivers licenses (photo id) and registering them to vote. Dem and liberals are using license, EBT, health care as a voter recruitment tool. I think the Trump administration investigating past elections and documenting results while simultaneously bring back jobs and moving people from welfare to work, will be great for us the tax payers in this country and bad for the dems.

Last edited:

What do you think???

We already have a law that says mandatory deported if caught being here illegal. What makes you think another law will work?

Exactly.

Be careful what you wish for.

ANY sort of "electronic" voting - is just asking for complete and total manipulation of the voting process by the government.

People who don't understand this - should be questionable on whether they're actually smart enough to vote.

People also need to realize - that the whole premise that EVERYBODY "deserves" to vote - is in and of itself a leftist manipulation of the voting process.

That won't help, these illegals have driver's licenses.

We must be the only country that will issue official state licenses to illegals.

Plenty of undocumented folks use falsified or 'borrowed' documents to get a license as well. And thanks to motor voter laws they are likely registered when they get that license.

That's the fraud places like CA want to pretend doesn't exist. It's not person A voting in place of person B, or person A voting in 2 places. It's the millions of ineligible voters who are registered (and who frankly may not even know they're ineligible to vote).

I would imagine this is why some states are refusing to release info like SSNs and DOBs, which would let the administration quickly show how many registered voters are 'sharing' the same identity.

Short story.

my daughter turned 16 and we went to get her permit at the old Springfield RMV. When we finally went, they asked for a SS#. We did not bring it. After a brief discussion about how a SS# is needed and I must go get it, I asked if we could simply use the same process illegal aliens use to get their licenses. The lady at the counter was now royally pissed and simply said "no."

seems to me we can get voting IDs to everyone with a valid SScard. If they cannot afford the ID then those would be free. I would rather chip in and pay for an ID for a citizen, than keep having illegals vote.

if caught voting as an illegal, immediate deportation.

Last edited:
Voting can be just as deadly as a firearm, so it follows that if you need an ID to purchase a firearm, you would need one to vote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be amusing to set up a camera and an ICE agent in uniform outside pols just to see how many people do a 180 and walk away when they spot them.

Dat racist. But it's ok to have finger prints, background checks, CORI checks, Dick size checks, etc to exercise other Constitutional Rights.

I'm a big fan of dick size checks. I wouldn't want to be the dick checker, but it's nice when hands other than mine are on it. The others, not so much.

Does anyone else recall hearing Attorney General Martha Coakley say "Its not illegal to be illegal"? I was dumbfounded that it didn't catch more press

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Issue SScards with a different appearance or a prefix to the # for permanent legal residents

How long has it been since you were hired for a job? Form I-9 is mostly electronic now, and SS cards can't say "NOT VALID FOR EMPLOYMENT".

So: lots of people have valid SS cards who aren't citizens, and there are even SS cards for people who aren't even allowed to work in the U.S.

Arguing to tie voting to SSNs is simply ignorant of both the law and reality.

Back
Top Bottom