• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Illegal Data Release Massachusetts

The person ID is on the applications chart
The expiration date (birthdate) is on the applications chart
Now take the person ID to the transactions
Put both charts together, town, person ID, birthdate, all transactions
You have a list by person (town/birthdate without year)
all recorded transfers
I see said the blind man. Along with the rest of the world.
Thanks

This list is comical. You can easily figure out who I am. As of today, it is 100% inaccurate with respect to my inventory. First, a large majority of firearms are not listed. Maybe it was was from the paper days. Also, since leaving MA, I`ve turned over my massifed inventory. There is no registration requirement in almost every other state. I see a few things coming out of this. It appears to be just another attempt to make the life of law abiding citizens more difficult. I expect we`ll see more people
  • legally buying their long guns out of state but not recording the transactions
  • not recording builds
  • not submitting a change of address when they leave the state
  • will leave the state, either for personal freedom as I did, or to escape the taxes, inevitable crime increase, and general quality of life deterioration
If you`re not a gang banger, who will know? If you are, you already don't obey the rules.

Bruen will eventually right things for the 2nd amendment, even in MA. It will, however, take a long time. I am more thankful everyday that I left MA.

This list is comical. You can easily figure out who I am. As of today, it is 100% inaccurate with respect to my inventory. First, a large majority of firearms are not listed. Maybe it was was from the paper days. Also, since leaving MA, I`ve turned over my massifed inventory. There is no registration requirement in almost every other state. I see a few things coming out of this. It appears to be just another attempt to make the life of law abiding citizens more difficult. I expect we`ll see more people
  • legally buying their long guns out of state but not recording the transactions
  • not recording builds
  • not submitting a change of address when they leave the state
  • will leave the state, either for personal freedom as I did, or to escape the taxes, inevitable crime increase, and general quality of life deterioration
If you`re not a gang banger, who will know? If you are, you already don't obey the rules.

Bruen will eventually right things for the 2nd amendment, even in MA. It will, however, take a long time. I am more thankful everyday that I left MA.

Yep. Completely inaccurate. As expected.

We've known for years that FRB's records are not worth the paper they're printed on (so to speak); nice to have confirmation, lol.

Stop stressing about and stop posting it online.

That database is a piece of sh*t.

Or maybe you never sold those guns.🤔

Better call Maura and Andrea and let them know, just in case.
But but but but The criminals have a playbook now,..their coming after all our collections!!! This is ridiculously dangerous!!!!
I know people that may or may not have gotten killed over a gun collection they may or may not have had 50 years ago!!!!! The end is near!!!!

Dudes start posting all thier own shit and other dudes shit…u know, cuz it’s public so f*** it.😂😂

U can’t make this shit up😂

But but but but The criminals have a playbook now,..their coming after all our collections!!! This is ridiculously dangerous!!!!
I know people that may or may not have gotten killed over a gun collection they may or may not have had 50 years ago!!!!! The end is near!!!!

Dudes start posting all thier own shit and other dudes shit…u know, cuz it’s public so f*** it.😂😂

I'm curious: how do you feel about this post?

Not trolling. I'm just trying to get a feel for how righteous your outrage is.

Do you agree or disagree that the Mahoney case, and this release of gun data, could or could not be relevant?

In the Mahoney case criminals used a story to track down a house because they believed there were guns there.

So, the recent data is simply a story if you will but the data is indeed real.

I would be interested in your direct perspective as to why you seem so dismissive of the Mahoney example.

Thanks

Completely serious. Sorry for being careful?
Careful of what? Buying an item that's totally legal and you've already been vetted with a microscope up your ass to own?

If your afraid because someone might break into your house because of the data.....well.....I guess you are being careful.

And I guess you'll let them bully you into never owning a gun.

I don't want to make light of all the reasons why the publication of this list is so bad, but I believe the main reason they published this list now is so that legislator's in the state can use the aggregated data to push for laws that haven't normally gained traction in this state. At the hearings for this session there will colorful charts and graphs showing how many "assault weapons" are really owned in the state, or stats showing "5000 people own 50 or more guns and nobody needs that many guns!". The publication of the data is egregious, but I think the short-term goal was to use it to push some really crappy Linksy bills this session. They're going to beat the drum hard about how our laws "aren't working" and they'll use this as hard evidence. Say bye to FTF transfers.

Last edited:
I'm curious: how do you feel about this post?

Not trolling. I'm just trying to get a feel for how righteous your outrage is.
Well, that’s the problem right there. It’s not outrage. Guys turn it into outrage cuz the sky is always falling on NES and you can read my posts with as much animous as you want, it’s comical. That’s why almost all my posts are aimed at comedic relief. As I did with my first few posts in this thread. I have to include emojis with most posts because some ppl are a lil to emotional for the Internet and read shit defensively.
In this case subject everybody is pissed about this bs the state pulled as they should be. It starts out with criminals are now gonna getcha. And at the same time guys think it’s still ok to post complete strangers information on here (the pro America gun freedom forum) because it’s already public. I think that’s hilarious! Guys can’t help themselves but grab at the Internet shiny objects all the time. Then the idiots show up because they are butt hurt from other threads and they keep lists and start all the trouble.

I know you have read this whole thread and it’s obvious where I stand on this issue all jokingly aside, take it how you may but it ain’t outrage. But to prove my point even further we’ve now outed Tom Brady😂😉

Do you agree or disagree that the Mahoney case, and this release of gun data, could or could not be relevant?

In the Mahoney case criminals used a story to track down a house because they believed there were guns there.

So, the recent data is simply a story if you will but the data is indeed real.

I would be interested in your direct perspective as to why you seem so dismissive of the Mahoney example.

Thanks
if you’re in the camp of this is bad because criminals can get a hold of it and do what happened in the Mahoney case that’s fine. I’m not.

Edit- Can you be more specific on the Mahoney case. I’m doing a simple Google search and theres quite a few Mohoney cases in Massachusetts that range from simple assault to divorce cases. Do that and I’ll give you my opinion on it.

A"BROWNING CITORI XT TRAP" is a skeet gun, right? That gun grabber John Rosenthal lives in Newton, MA and has a November 1st birthday:

View attachment 711402

Maybe I found him.

Also, he enjoys skeet shooting:

View attachment 711395 (Mr. Nice Guy)

Renewed his LTC:

View attachment 711398

His collection, including skeet shotgun:

View attachment 711399
There's an irony for you. The first person ID'd and doxed by the database with reasonable accuracy is a major anti-gun advocate.

This data breach saved me $20 for my list. And $20 is $20.

but still pissed.

Mostly.

No data for 2022 however you should know what you did in 2022. There is no dealer data for the first 6 months of 2004. The question is, do they have data for prior to 2004? I think yes and why wasn't that dropped also?

I have a bunch of purchases from the mid/late 80s and early 90s and it would be nice to positively know if they have them on record.

Read the first Email. The request clearly States he doesn't want any data that can identify people.

And he only wants aggregate data. So why disclose all the individual transaction level data? Maybe ask Michaela Dunne, the Deputy Commissioner at Massachusetts Department of Criminal Justice Information Services (who's also the Director of the FRB and a board member for something called the "Gun Control Advisory Board")(and a crossfit trainer)?

Maybe ask Michaela Dunne, the Deputy Commissioner at Massachusetts Department of Criminal Justice Information Services (who's also the Director of the FRB and a board member for something called the "Gun Control Advisory Board")(and a crossfit trainer)?
Damn. She makes $124k a year.

News Years eve, 1975, a group of thugs from western ma were "told" that a Dr in Tewksbury had an extensive and valuable gun collection. So they went to get it. Somewhere 9:00/9:30 they knocked on the Mahoney's door. The Mother answered, she was shot dead right there. The father ran from the kitchen and was shot dead in the hallway. Their 14 yr old son was upstairs and grabbed his fathers handgun and came down the stairs and was shot and killed. Sometime after 10pm (as I recall) the 2 Daughters came home to a dark house. When they entered the front door one fell over her Mother's body. The ran out to a neighbors house. It was possible the killers were still in the house according to police.

In the end, there was no extensive and valuable gun collection. It was just a story that someone floated out there and 4 criminal drug addicts bought into it and 3 people were butchered over it.
I lived a couple of miles away from the Mahoney's house at that time. I still, to this day, think of them every time I drive by that house.

if you’re in the camp of this is bad because criminals can get a hold of it and do what happened in the Mahoney case that’s fine. I’m not.

Edit- Can you be more specific on the Mahoney case. I’m doing a simple Google search and theres quite a few Mohoney cases in Massachusetts that range from simple assault to divorce cases. Do that and I’ll give you my opinion on it.

It was a little ways back in the thread

Back
Top Bottom