If they impeach Trump.

I have very liberal clients who think they are "moderate right leaning" whatevers. They are funny.

Every SINGLE ONE OF THEM is convinced they will impeach Trump.

"He's done illegal stuff. Like talk bad about women. And. . . . and. . . . he talked bad about women. . . . and he wants a wall. . . . . he needs to be impeached."

They are usually a bright lot. So I'm not sure what is up with that. TDS of course. But to see people truly just lose their minds. Despite my disdain for NoBama, I didn't lose my mind over it. (OK, some of you did. LOL)

What is funny is that I ask them if they think, after seeing hte NAFTA rework and NK and the tax package (which I have to educate them is a GOOD thing for them and they'll save thousands in taxes - they are convinced that CNBC said they'd not get a nickel back and would owe), would he be good for us economically?

All agree that he will.

"And it isn't likely he'll pass some crazy laws, right?"

"No."

"So you want him impeached at the cost of your portfolio not growing as fast as it could??? At the cost of the economic health of this country?"

"Well. . . . . I don't like him so he needs to be impeached."

[rofl]

It's a variation of that over and over again.

The Left has become a cult, Trumps election has sent them into a madding frenzy because they can't control him and he spits right back at them. They know they can't defeat him thru elections so they have to try every desperation play they have.

The Left has become a cult, Trumps election has sent them into a madding frenzy because they can't control him and he spits right back at them. They know they can't defeat him thru elections so they have to try every desperation play they have.

Yeah, I think the hardcore left is not used to having a hard time. They got praised growing up just for having a pulse, they got into college cause of they were minorities, or had a great-great-grandmother who they think was native American, and they hang out with other hardcore left who never call them on their ridiculous ideas. Trump is like shock treatment to their brains.

"So you want him impeached at the cost of your portfolio not growing as fast as it could??? At the cost of the economic health of this country?"

You are a better man then I am. I could not stare someone in the face and take them seriously after that and continue to conduct business.

Sorry, as much as I like Trump I would be opposed to this scheme. If a POTUS gets impeached, no way should he be out in power again, that would completely defeat the purpose of impeachment in the Constitution.

Sorry, as much as I like Trump I would be opposed to this scheme. If a POTUS gets impeached, no way should he be out in power again, that would completely defeat the purpose of impeachment in the Constitution.

Impeachment is an accusation. Innocent until proven guilty. Even Slick Willy finished out his presidency and he was guilt AF.

Also, there's no way he'll be impeached.

Yahbut we now ostensibly have a Supreme Court
that would rule based upon what the Constitution actually says -
not on how it makes them feel.

Assuming that the house goes to the libtards and they move to impeachment proceedings because Preparation H isn't helping, it would be voted on right down party lines, and probably some sensible D's would vote no. If it made it to the senate, McConnell would laugh his arss of at the house and not even give it the time of day for discussion. There is no way in hell that the senate will go libtard, the R's will more than likely wind up with 56-58 seats post Nov. 6th.
Nothing would give me greater pleasure than watching Pelosi ( Waters, Blumenthal, Murphy, Booker, Harris, the bitch from Hawaii would all suffice) have a massive cardiac event on live TV while screeching how unfair the senate is.

and the tax package (which I have to educate them is a GOOD thing for them and they'll save thousands in taxes - they are convinced that CNBC said they'd not get a nickel back and would owe)

Unfortunately I'm not sure it's going to help them understand much better after they actually file their taxes. Anybody whose income increases very much will probably see their tax bill increase even as their overall tax rate decreases. Currently the number they don't understand is "How much will I pay in taxes under the new law." Then the number they won't understand will be "How much would I have paid in taxes without the new law." I don't save very much, but I'm kind of jazzed about not having to itemize this year.

Impeachment is an accusation. Innocent until proven guilty. Even Slick Willy finished out his presidency and he was guilt AF.

Exactly.
They can't impeach him just because they don't like him, there has to be credible evidence that he committed "high crimes or misdemeanors" while in office. So far, after two years of screaming "Russia Collusion", where is the evidence ???

Lol, Trump won the election because of Russian memes.

Like anyone could actually trace any pro-trump or anti-hillary memes to anywhere but 4chan, a certain dead end. Imagine being on the poor NSA team that has to wade through /pol/. I bet their turnover is very high.

What really happened was the second coming of kek, a chaos diety in the form of a frog. The dems are to blame for trying to amass so much power, this is literally the cosmic consequence, memetic karma. They wrought enough misdirection and deceit to mobilize the 4chan army, and what we saw was weaponized autism at work. Hordes of dejected NEET libtard neckbeards who are almost never motivated to get out of bed nevermind shower were inspired to shitpost and meme until Trump came into power.

The left wanted a meme war, they tried to meme the blue wave into existence, but they forgot whose playground the internet is, they failed to realize the powerful forces at work. They failed to realize that an entire generation had already surpassed FaceBook and Twitter, that a veritable army had grown and come to be right under their noses.

We have been shitposting since the early days of acoustic coupler, disseminating pictures of your mom when the liberals were still fighting over shoulder things that may or may not go up and carbon credits. The line between memes and reality blurred to the point of nobody knowing who was trolling who. Just like art, the memes became reality.

But I really don't expect the liberals to learn. I expect the 2020 elections to be even more lulzy, and word is even Anonymous will come back out of the woodwork and deliver a struxnet-inspired worm that will scrape and mine the entirety of the internet, focused on dusty corners long forgotten. How many email servers are there like Hillary's? How many pissed off conservative Net Admins working for the DNC tore pages out of the NOC handbooks after being terminated on their way out the door, dooming those servers to go unaudited and unpatched, to eventually weep delicious lulz out onto the internet for a hungry worm to eventually find? Machine learning and big data applied to this attack vector will realize the fullest, lulziest extent of trolling ever known.

We are witnessing a new era of political activism. Electronic chaos will always be our greatest weapon. Where liberals want to control the narrative, tell us what to think and how to act, code and data neither would nor could. Nothing is more organic than information leakage published to torrents and wikileaks, digested and memed into edible bites by a new breed of faceless soldier with no commanders, no order. The data is already there, weeping onto the floor of forgotten closets, seeping into the mesh of the only truly free uncensored platform we have left, untouched by the liberal establishment. If truth can really set us free, then this is the canvas, this is the battleground.

I love Russians, but I can't give them credit for these events. Their weaponized autism, just like their planes and mechanized armor, are 30 years behind ours.

Yahbut you do speak-a the vernacular enough to understand that
"impeached" on OP's T-shirt photo means "impeached and then convicted".
Right?

Exactly.
They can't impeach him just because they don't like him, there has to be credible evidence that he committed "high crimes or misdemeanors" while in office. So far, after two years of screaming "Russia Collusion", where is the evidence ???

Reality check.

In America, anyone can sue anyone for anything.

In America, a runaway jury can convict any defendant for anything(*).
(Although the defendant's conviction can be acquitted by the judge
via a "judgement notwithstanding the verdict" aka JNOV).

In America, Congress can impeach (and convict) an officer for anything.

I suppose SCOTUS could provoke the ultimate constitutional crisis
by discovering penumbral emanations they have the right
to JNOV an impeachment. But they traditionally Nope! their way out of
"political issue" fights between the executive and legislative branches,
so it would have to be an injustice that was of existential danger to the Republic
for them to pull that trick.
=====
(*) One reason why Hollywood sucks is they have no imagination.
I just thought of a blockbuster hit:
"Twelve Really Angry Men".

It starts off like "Twelve Angry Men",
but then the jurors recognize the defendant as a real scumbag,
who has been getting away with murder for years.

(Maybe the jury isn't sequestered,
and a juror violates their instructions
and starts doing some homework on the guy).

The movie ends when the lone holdout realizes
that the perp. has it comin', and votes to convict.

A big decision for the screenwriter is whether to make the perp
gutter scum or some high-bribin' kingpin.

I reject the charge that this is a "remake".
It opens up a whole host of issues seldom considered in public.

Of course what the nation may really need is a jury potboiler
that popularizes FIJA-based acquittals -
the right of the people to judge the law itself.

Now that would make heads explode,
to have Hollywood awake Teh Masses about
a right of theirs whose very existence most courts conspire to hide.

I expect the 2020 elections to be even more lulzy, and word is even Anonymous will come back out of the woodwork and deliver a struxnet-inspired worm that will scrape and mine the entirety of the internet, focused on dusty corners long forgotten. How many email servers are there like Hillary's? How many pissed off conservative Net Admins working for the DNC tore pages out of the NOC handbooks after being terminated on their way out the door, dooming those servers to go unaudited and unpatched, to eventually weep delicious lulz out onto the internet for a hungry worm to eventually find? Machine learning and big data applied to this attack vector will realize the fullest, lulziest extent of trolling ever known.

After Digital invented Alta Vista
and indexed everything on the internal net,
I once searched the corporation for the string:

"the password is"​

The number of world-read EMails folders and interoffice memos
disclosing passwords was mind-boggling.

(Never tried any; didn't save the results -
those would have been stupid games).

in aint' going to happen. the economic consequences alone would be enough to crush the D party for years to come. they're stupid but perhaps not that stupid.

I agree it would destroy their party never mind screw up the economy bad. However I encourage them to try it and in fact I hope they do, they are their own worst enemy at this point.

Funny. Deep state will be sure to Spiro Agnew Pence before getying rid of Trump and get a swamp guy in there somehow.
If the Kavanaugh smear worked, they probably had the one woman Pence had a business dinner with alone waiting in the wings with a ruffie story.

The T Shirt is wrong. Impeachment is like an indictment. Once impeached, the case goes to the Senate for trial. Where it will die because the needed 2/3 majority won't happen.

Has to be decades since civics was taught in high school. Glad someone remembers it would take 67 Senators' yay votes to convict.

Exactly.

To the left screaming "Russia Collusion" is not merely credible, but hard evidence.

To the left screaming "Russia Collusion" is not merely credible, but hard evidence.

But the evidence points to Hillary and the left, not towards Trump.
There's a reason Glen Simpson of FusionGPS has taken the 5th and refuses to testify before congress, he's afraid of coming down with an acute case of Arkancide.

But the evidence points to Hillary and the left, not towards Trump.
There's a reason Glen Simpson of FusionGPS has taken the 5th and refuses to testify before congress, he's afraid of coming down with an acute case of Arkancide.

Agreed. My point is that facts and logic don't matter to the howling leftist mob.

Back
Top Bottom