Idaho Pianist Loses Hand In Potato Gun Explosion

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Schaible had filled the gun with black powder and lit it, triggering the explosion, police said.

black powder in a potato gun, holy crap he's lucky to be alive, dumbass

Dumbass is putting it mildly.
He's lucky he's not in contention for a Darwin Award after this phenomenal act of boneheadedness.

Gives new meaning to soloist.

Lets give him a hand!

Idaho. How tragically ironic.

[laugh]

I like this board already...

I've never found Aqua Net to be inadequate in potato launching...

DSC01186.JPG

Funny comments from that day/night (shooting potatoes from a friend's lakehouse into the lake):

- "Holy **** what do you use?" "Hairspray." [shocked]
- "What kind of fireworks were you guys shooting last night?" "Potatoes."

What would possess you to put black powder into a potato cannon?! I won't use anything other than hairspray in mine (I've been asked to use gas, starter fluid, etc.).

Yikes.

- HP

I bought taters for 40 cents a pound on Friday. Then I went back for a sale: 10 pounds at 30 cents a pound. Will they report me for multiple purchases? Will the papers call it a cache, or an arsenal?

Really.
They'll have a five day waiting period to buy potatoes and hairspray, and you can't have a sack that holds more than 10 potatoes.

[sad2]

Is there a limit to the number of homefries you can load during Duck hunting season? Can we alternate "shreds" with homefries?

my younger brother was using acetylene in his cannon until it exploded. a piece of the PVC laid his neck open from his adams apple to within 1mm of his jugular vein...he was a lucky bastard...he has the scar to prove it.

my younger brother was using acetylene in his cannon until it exploded. a piece of the PVC laid his neck open from his adams apple to within 1mm of his jugular vein...he was a lucky bastard...he has the scar to prove it.

Jesus... glad he live to talk about it!

That must have been one ugly gash...

yeah...i guess it was pretty freaky. He knows he's really lucky to be alive. He still uses potato cannons but without the Acetylene...just hairspray now.

I thought something smelled funny when I saw Idaho and pianist in the same subject line.

Everyone knows you stick m80s in potatoes and throw them at cars.

Back
Top Bottom