I wish they made that...

S&W 500 Magnum Lever Action.

I would not be surprised if you don't get this wish eventually. It would be as absurd as a 357 magnum rifle in today's world of true high power rifle calibers but it would be a fun toy, as is a 45 lc or 357 mag level action is.

An FG-42 (WW II kraut Para-trooper rifle, probably the coolest firearm ever made) clone that doesn't cost $10K. Now that would make for a VERY merry christmas.

Jeff, can't help you with the .357 or the Glock mag. But how about a Super Kriss V that fires .45 ACP???? Just saw one that came in at Four Seasons. I know it would be fun to fire, but I had to pass on it. No practical use and a $1600 price tag.

I would love to see the gun makers make more left handed guns.

Most times they don't have left handed guns, if they do it is very limited to what caliber you can get or if you can get it it doesn't have the good stock or good barrel (or both) like the right handed guns have.

I'd love to have a left handed Ruger 10/22 or MK III or even a LH 1911. Even a nice LHed shot gun or long gun.

I've been talking to the wife and shes coming around to my side and said if we can save up the money she will let me get the Stag LH AR that I want.

Yes I know who wears the pants in my family [smile] and as any (smart) guy no's it's not us men [smile]. I have the last word in any fight that we have though, and it's "yes dear" [smile] .

The other thing I would love to see is when these gun magazines do a story about a gun and start saying how great it is, I would like them to go one step further and say if 1. it is made in left hand and 2. (the big one) can we buy it. I love all this hoopla over the Ruger LCP, it's a great gun from what I have heard, but oh wait we can't buy one in Mass. It would be great to no that kind of stuff before we go running down to the gun store just to find out you can't get it or you can't buy it.

OK I'm stepping off my soap box now [smile] [grin] [smile] .

I want a Smith and Wesson .500 or .460 that has SIX holes in the cylinder....

So I can shoot bowling pins with it. [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom