I wish they made that...

What firearm or firearm accessory did you wish was available?

Please no "I wish I could get this in Mass" complaints. We've all heard them. I'm talking about stuff that's not manufactured at all or flaws in your current equipment you wish the manufacturer would fix.

For instance, I wish they'd make a Black Dog .22LR magazine that wasn't fourteen inches long. Maybe one that mimics the size of a Colt 20 round mag. It's such a pain in the ass trying to shoot prone with those magazines (they're actually a couple inches longer than regular 30 round AR mags).

I wish they made a 10/22 speedloader that actually works
I also wish that they would make decent strip clips for a mosin nagant, I bought them in tons of different varieties and none seem to be effective [thinking]

What firearm or firearm accessory did you wish was available?

Please no "I wish I could get this in Mass" complaints. We've all heard them. I'm talking about stuff that's not manufactured at all or flaws in your current equipment you wish the manufacturer would fix.

For instance, I wish they'd make a Black Dog .22LR magazine that wasn't fourteen inches long. Maybe one that mimics the size of a Colt 20 round mag. It's such a pain in the ass trying to shoot prone with those magazines (they're actually a couple inches longer than regular 30 round AR mags).

Just call me Santa Claus, because your Christmas wish is granted:

http://blackdogmachinellc.net/AR15-.22-conversion-full-body-short-15-round-magazine.aspx

Never gonna happen, but I'd like to see more mag standardization at least within a manufacturer. I know they want to sell more mags, but it would be really cool if (for example) I could use an M&P mag in a Sigma or vice-versa.

I could go for an E-11 blaster rifle. As soon as they start making those, I'm all in.

And you know what's really funny, it actually looks like it would be MA Compliant as well.
[rofl]

Stormtrooper-blaster-l.jpg

H&K 1911 - I've seen one or two artist's renditions of these things, and they'd look drop dead gorgeous.

H&K USPc Tactical in 9mm - When I finally get to buy a USPc, I want to be able to suppress it without having to get the .45 or an aftermarket barrel.

H&K 1911 - I've seen one or two artist's renditions of these things, and they'd look drop dead gorgeous.

H&K USPc Tactical in 9mm - When I finally get to buy a USPc, I want to be able to suppress it without having to get the .45 or an aftermarket barrel.

I was ready to call BS on this one but sure enough, the full size has it but not the compact... That is very odd.

Oh, and your H&K 1911 wish is the HK 45. Check it out. It feels very similar in it's angles and various geometries.

Quality Aimpoint compatible magnifier that isn't 400 bucks.

AK47 clones with last round bolt hold open feature.

Democrat legislators who respect the original human rights - particularly the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution.

"N" frame .223/5.56 revolver.

40mm paintballs full of CS/OC with a legal m203 or m79 to launch them.

Dogs that close the door after they kick one open.

I wonder how expensive it would be to get one and cosmetically modify it...

I wonder if there are even any non-NFA versions.

It's just an updated version of the Sten.

You can legally purchase a Sterling parts kit and get the blueprints for the tube receiver.

Downside is that you'd need a 16" barrel and have to build it so it doesn't fire from an open bolt.

S&W revolver that has no lock and is BLUE!!!!

And from my cobbled parts collection; a shotgun with the bottom feed/eject of the M37, the mag cut off from the Browning A5, tang safety from the Mossberg and the smooth action of a Remington 870 Wingmaster.

A rifled barreled SXS shotgun, with smoothbore barrel set.

Back
Top Bottom