I want to cry

So I have torn the house and cars apart and called everywhere I have been. I cant find my LTC. I have an addiction and how the hell can I buy guns now??? Im screwed. We have some gun shows coming up and I am praying by saturday I pull this thing out of my ass!!! I want to cry [crying]

Contact the PD and explain that it's lost and request them to issue a new one, same info, same exp date, etc. at NO COST per MGLs. You should have it within a few days, if the PD does their part in a timely manner.

You're bring an irrational woman![wink]

Im sure it will turn up soon, just keep searching and it will turn up....if not your going to have to put off any sweet purchases until you visit the PD and get a replacement[thinking]

I pull this thing out of my ass!!!

Did you look in your Underwhere?

Sorry I had to. Good luck in finding it.

Did you hand it to someone in a gun shop to look at a gun and perhaps forget to take it?

Not that I am speaking from experience or anything!

-R

You're asking a forum with mostly male participants to help you find something? Damn... I've gone looking for my glasses while wearing them...

[grin]

Rich

p.s. Sit in a quiet room, relax, maybe a beer or glass of wine, and ask use your instincts. I generally find when I remove myself from the situation and just relax it will come to me. Anxiety is your enemy right now.

Hmmmph...Every time I lose something and can't find it my wife says I have "Man's Disease." And, then she finds it in 2 seconds. Very humiliating.[rolleyes]

When I first read the title of this I thought it was a thread by Rob87. [smile]

underwear?? whats that [wink]

[laugh2][laugh]

24805BPThe-Simpsons-Mr-Burns-Excell.jpg

You're asking a forum with mostly male participants to help you find something? Damn... I've gone looking for my glasses while wearing them...

[grin]

Rich

p.s. Sit in a quiet room, relax, maybe a beer or glass of wine, and ask use your instincts. I generally find when I remove myself from the situation and just relax it will come to me. Anxiety is your enemy right now.

Very good advice here.

While I agree with you in general, there are some woman who are as prone to losing things as us men. The Mrs. and I were going through security at Logan this Saturday. I had my camera bag with me and they almost always go through it by hand due to all the crap I have in there (camera, 3 lenses, remote control, filters, cables, etc.).

So I'm standing to the side chatting with the TSA guy as he looks through the bag when a woman goes ape, saying her purse is gone. She's making quite a fuss and all of the TSA folks are busy at their posts and can't immediately drop everything to help her, which makes her even more angry. After three minutes she finds her purse. On her arm.

Personally, though, I'm a victim of male refrigerator blindness:

01023~Male-Refrigerator-Blindness-Posters.jpg

I can't find things when they're right in front of me.

I lost my wallet once for about 3 days. I finally found it sitting right on the driver's seat of my car. Not wedged in between the 2 parts, not beside it....right ON it. FOr 3 days I had been getting in/out of the car, looked all over the car and house, etc. It was literally right under my own ass, just far back enough I couldn't feel it.

well, i just called my licensing officer, im in luck hes been out sick for two weeks and wont be in till the following week at the earliest. im an ass.

hope it turns up...

i left mine in my scanner for a few days when i filled out / submitted my NH non-res (needed to make a copy). i didn't even realize it until we were talking about guns at work.

i don't even know what possessed me to look there, but there it was.

[grin]

Rich

I ran around the house for 20 mins with my infant son under my arm looking for him.[rofl] Anxiety truly is not your freind right now. Go snuggle the BF and let nature take it's course. you'll probably find it soon after.[smile] Works for me, only without the BF part. (shut up Blitz)

I FOUND IT. I took all your advice, lost my underwear took a bath and then the cat knocked the wireless router on the computer I never use and i moved it out from the wall to put the cords back and bamm. There it was saying please go buy a gun so that is what I just may do. HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!

I FOUND IT. I took all your advice, lost my underwear took a bath and then the cat knocked the wireless router on the computer I never use and i moved it out from the wall to put the cords back and bamm. There it was saying please go buy a gun so that is what I just may do. HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Awesome!!

Finding your LTC is pretty cool too. [wink][smile]

Glad you found it.

However, I have to deduct 10 points for somehow making this a cat thread. j/k.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom