I used to like her movies

I always thought she was hot.....A Dyke?????...Hmmmm.

jodiefosterpicture1mj6.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know, she was supposed to play the lead roll in Double Jeopardy but had to back out when she got pregnant. I don't think unplanned pregnancies happen to lesbians.

That's why they panned it.

I don't know exactly how "Pro gun" a movie can be when the guns are all black-market-bought, and the "Hero" is a vigilante, persued by the law.

its "Pro Gun" if you belive what the antis say, that we're all vindictive psychos with no respect for the law, and who are thirsty for blood.

Doesn't sound like any of the gunnies I know, so I'd call this VERY anti-gun.

well it isn't pro responsible gun owner who follows the laws of the State or City of New York , that's for sure.

However the first act of violence - that starts the story rolling - displays the helplessness of good people who face more numerous bad people. And tragedy occurs.

Then when heroine tries to buy legally she discovers what gun laws she is required to conform to in order to BE legal. And decides her right to personal safety is more important than Guilianos bullshit.

Her 1st act of violence is pure self defense. If she had followed the gun laws she would have died , end of movie.

.... maybe there is a difference between "pro-gun" and "Pro respecting the unconstitutional laws of infringement of the 2nd Ammendment " all of us good subjects adhere to .

Back
Top Bottom