• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I think I will get a Ruger GP100 3" .44 spl

fencer German word that translated loosely means arrogant idiot.

I'm up to my eyeballs in custom shop S&W pre-dash 5" and 8" 629's and I like this .44 special and I did buy it and at half the cost of the S&W. It's a bit rough in places that don't contribute to function but it will make a good horseback pack and hiking carry in the Bitterroot this summer. If I decide to leave it with my tack I won't be out spit as it was a gift from my local GF who also bought a GP100 six shooter .357 but she rides a two wheeled horse.

6H7GqdN.jpg

Another up side is I like Ruger product and have several I bought in 1969 and still use.

Listen sweetheart while I try and respect other posters you are a jerk.

have a nice day fencer

Pura Vida

28nHBJ5.jpg

Lighten up there little buddy, it's called the internet. There are lots of decaffeinated brands on the market that taste just like the real thing. Last time I checked we were both entitled to our opinions. I don't like Ruger. Period. If you do, good for you. Wait, were you drinking when you posted? Kinda reads like a drunk post.
Not sure why you chose to post a picture of your last trip to P-Town but I hope you had a nice day at the beach?
You should post more and let us know if those rough spots smooth out when you shove your Ruger up your tack.

Idiot thinks his opinion it golden. LOL

[laugh2][laugh2][laugh2][rofl][rofl][rofl]
I love it when morons try to insult you and can't even put a six word sentence together. I think you meant to type "is golden". I know proof reading and English can be a challenge for some.
Eyes glad you likes you're Ruger. I sure its a neice gun.

upload_2018-6-7_19-2-7.jpeg

Apples and oranges or mine is bigger than yours. I'm not seeing the point. Are you going for barrel envy ?

Iw1qO7w.jpg

You started the nastiness. It's all there for everyone to see what a jerk you are. LOL

Have a nice day.

28nHBJ5.jpg

No buddy. I insulted a GUN manufacturer. You responded with a personal attack and called me an "arrogant idiot" Then called me a "idiot" again and a "loser" and now just called me a "jerk". And you are right... it is there for everyone to see.

It's ok little fella. Like I said, it is the internet and we are both entitled to our opinion. Mine is based on all of the reports of Ruger's having to be sent back to be fixed. Yours is based on your anger that someone disagreed with you.
But what is up with that same picture of the boats and the beach? We have seen it a couple of times and I am not sure why?

I bought S&W's version about 15 years ago and gave it to my son. It's a stainless steel 5 shot L frame with a 3" barrel. I expect the Ruger to be a good shooter and I want to look at their 10mm GP100.

Very nice. Retirement is still a long way off, with two more college educations to go, but my wife and I are partial to the Keys and if all goes as planned will split our time between here and there.

Lost interest for a while when I went back to my 1941 Enfield T. Then they closed the 500 yard line again.

XhfRnNp.jpg

Back to the revolver for a few weeks.

I don't really understand the purpose of a .44spl-only handgun. Why not a .44mag that offers both options?

Sexy looking as hell though...
iu

I don't really understand the purpose of a .44spl-only handgun. Why not a .44mag that offers both options?

iu

I'd prefer a 44mag also to be able to shoot both 44 mag and 44spl.

fencer German word that translated loosely means arrogant idiot.

I'm up to my eyeballs in custom shop S&W pre-dash 5" and 8" 629's and I like this .44 special and I did buy it and at half the cost of the S&W. It's a bit rough in places that don't contribute to function but it will make a good horseback pack and hiking carry in the Bitterroot this summer. If I decide to leave it with my tack I won't be out spit as it was a gift from my local GF who also bought a GP100 six shooter .357 but she rides a two wheeled horse.

6H7GqdN.jpg

Another up side is I like Ruger product and have several I bought in 1969 and still use.

Listen sweetheart while I try and respect other posters you are a jerk.

have a nice day fencer

Pura Vida

28nHBJ5.jpg
WTF ?

iu

38 special is pretty damn popular. Maybe a lighter built gun has some advantages.

Back
Top Bottom