I recently witnessed a little freedom, and a lot of sanity: Kittery Trading Post.

and if 2 guys are in the car and both have boners, Ogunquit is the place for you

A guy I worked with from Maine told me if you drop your wallet in Ogunquit you keep kicking it down the road til you get to York before you bend over to pick it up
And I suppose they all shoot 40's LOL

I’ve only been once on a trip to Maine, at the time they were an FFL only, they didn’t have an SOT.
is there any state left where one can buy a can just for cash, with no paperwork at all? i do not think so...
the idiocracy is strong on that one.

I was at KTP a few weeks ago and IIRC, there was a showcase full of suppressors.
Like I said I was only curious. Within 1.5 hours from here is A&G and MMS. There’s a few other shops but those are the two I know that have them. I didn’t see any on the shelves in a few other shops I went thru so not everyone is selling.

f*** KTP that freedom hating abomination.

They called ATF on me and my buddy for checking the handgun section on a trip to Maine.
I have checked that handgun section 2 to 3 times a month for over 10 years and I'm from mass. I ask to fondle them too and even tell them im from mass......even bought a revolver 2 years ago and had it shipped to a mass ffl.

You'll habe to provide some details lol

Ok, we're going to need to hear more about this....
Just looking at handguns and store in general since I have never been there before. They showed us few of them they knew we were from MA. As we were browsing they called the ATF which went there, NSAed us from the KTP cameras for a good 45 minutes and followed us through state lines all the way to MA. Well they tried but lost us on the highway apparently. Eventually they made it to my buddy’s house with the local PD. Just a routine check 🤣 apparently to make sure we weren’t trafficking….

Mind boggling dumb…that’s it nothing really like OMG…dumb shit really.

Not mad at the agent, who knows what the latte drinking piano finger KTP c***monkey told ATF to even get them there.

I was waiting for them to show at my house too but they never did. They were super professional though according to my buddy.

Last edited:
You also got the sideways, straight brimmed ballcap scum from Lowell, Lawrence & Methuen. At least one dealer would get distracted or drop his guard and lose a handgun every show.
"What you mean I can't buy no gun here? I got a Utah license..."

Just looking at handguns and store in general since I have never been there before. They showed us few of them they knew we were from MA. As we were browsing they called the ATF which went there, NSAed us from the KTP cameras for a good 45 minutes and followed us through state lines all the way to MA. Well they tried but lost us on the highway apparently. Eventually they made it to my buddy’s house with the local PD. Just a routine check 🤣 apparently to make sure we weren’t trafficking….

Not mad at the agent, who knows what the latte drinking piano finger KTP c***monkey told ATF to even get them there.

I was waiting form the to show at my house too but they never did. They were super professional though according to my buddy.
Is this real?

I was waiting form the to show at my house too but they never did. They were super professional though according to my buddy.
????? They get hundreds of MA residents in there every day looking at, and handling handguns they can't buy. They would need an army of ATF agents to handle the phone calls from KTP.
Something's not adding up here.

Huh? Wha? (to quote Mayor Vaughan's barracuda comment in JAWS). In MA it would have been SWAT, Hazmat, lockdown, wee-wee in place. Little "evidence cones" all over the place to mark where it was found in the parking lot. Newstrucks, etc. etc. A big bleeping deal over what should be nothing.
Man, your town must be crazy to live in.

Like I said I was only curious. Within 1.5 hours from here is A&G and MMS. There’s a few other shops but those are the two I know that have them. I didn’t see any on the shelves in a few other shops I went thru so not everyone is selling.
I love KTP, parents live 15 minutes NE of there so we drive by frequently. Usually on holidays so stopping during a shit show is usually out of the cards.

I love KTP, parents live 15 minutes NE of there so we drive by frequently. Usually on holidays so stopping during a shit show is usually out of the cards.
I drove past it southbound on Friday after having lunch on the river at the brew pub. Wedding that night but was northbound past Kittery at 8. Truck kept pulling right as we blew by Cabella’s who wouldn’t be open that early.

If it wasn’t LD w/e I would have stopped. I want to look at pop up ice fishing shelters.

I’m not planning on returning to MAsk for a while. I saw enough of that garbage but the wedding was important.

I drove past it southbound on Friday after having lunch on the river at the brew pub. Wedding that night but was northbound past Kittery at 8. Truck kept pulling right as we blew by Cabella’s who wouldn’t be open that early.

If it wasn’t LD w/e I would have stopped. I want to look at pop up ice fishing shelters.

I’m not planning on returning to MAsk for a while. I saw enough of that garbage but the wedding was important.
You don’t have a pop up?! I have three different sizes, and a hard side!!

Back
Top Bottom