I recently witnessed a little freedom, and a lot of sanity: Kittery Trading Post.

Maybe it was some of these?

13516519_10153527583516879_5672712254128152629_n.jpg

I think she was just messing with people. I hope.

- - - Updated - - -

i went to vacation in maine last week and bought a bunch of fireworks for the week. the kid and had a great time. we survived with no trips to the hospitol. but in mass they're to dangerous
They sell fireworks in ME ?

I think she was just messing with people. I hope.

For some reason I decided to waste five minutes reading the original post and comments (including hers). I believe she was serious at first, and then later realized how stupid she was and tried to play it off as a troll.

retirement and freedom, just 8 years away.

My wife and I are starting to think about where we will retire. Summer is going to be on the CT shore. We've got a small place where the taxes aren't too bad. It will keep us close to family and lifelong friends.

However our winter place is up in the air. Its too bad there aren't any really small government states down south other than possibly Arizona. I'm not talking about Florida (pro gun, but still big government). I'm talking more along the lines of North Dakota but not so freaking cold.

Don

retirement and freedom, just 8 years away.

There will be no Freedom any ware in America in 8 years...By the time you retire Hillary will be at the end of her 8 years as Supreme Leader along with that crazy bitch Warren....Retire now and enjoy what is left of our Freedom.

My wife and I are starting to think about where we will retire. Summer is going to be on the CT shore. We've got a small place where the taxes aren't too bad. It will keep us close to family and lifelong friends.

However our winter place is up in the air. Its too bad there aren't any really small government states down south other than possibly Arizona. I'm not talking about Florida (pro gun, but still big government). I'm talking more along the lines of North Dakota but not so freaking cold.

Don

Alaska. Seriously. NoDak is cold because there's no trees or hills to stop the wind. Plus ocean makes a huge difference. The coldest it's ever been in Juneau, AK is -22. The coldest it's ever been in Bismarck, ND was -45.

and if 2 guys are in the car and both have boners, Ogunquit is the place for you

A guy I worked with from Maine told me if you drop your wallet in Ogunquit you keep kicking it down the road til you get to York before you bend over to pick it up

It is 8 years and 1 months since this post.

I hope this guy is still around and retired.

Edit: I checked, he is still around and replied to a thread today. @paracarry
Always fun to read old threads…this post from 2016 is also interesting - who is this Hillary?
There will be no Freedom any ware in America in 8 years...By the time you retire Hillary will be at the end of her 8 years as Supreme Leader along with that crazy bitch Warren....Retire now and enjoy what is left of our Freedom.

Funny this thread bubbled up.
I'm "convalescing" after bypass surgery. Looking for something to do not to stressful. No lifting, bending, yadda yadda.
I had a meet up with one of our members at Bass Pro in Foxboro scheduled before this all happened.
Just got that done this week but the wife ended up copiloting.
That Co opted a previously arranged buddy trip.
He figured he'd go to Bass Pro while we were down there.
(I didn't have the heart to tell him he couldn't actually buy anything there.)
I figured KTP would be much better as we are both from NH.
So that's what we'll do this week.

I was the guy with the three boys all excited to see so many knives, guns and crossbows.

I don't recall seeing a dad and 3 kids, sorry! We arrived, soon before you left...and we hit other parts of the store and the roasted pecan counter too...so I might have missed you!

Ive frequented ME for the past 30 years vacationing and snowmobiling and they overall are very friendly and funny folks. Especially up in the county it's a totally different atmosphere. Time moves slower up in ME . Back in 1997 I was snowmobiling , I was lost , and it was 11:30PM and i'm dangerously low on gas I came across a trailer and a small barn and saw lights on , took a chance and knocked on the garage door and the resident laughed and answered "you lost and running on fumes ?" This nice guy gave BOTH me and my buddy about 5 gallons of gas and drew out a map to get us safely to a 24hr gas station. Would not accept any money, but asked if we could stop by his local snowmobile clubhouse and feed the "cookie jar". We visited the club the next night and there was a spaghetti supper being hosted and we feasted and we donated. Sure enough the guy that saved our asses with fuel was there as well. A true story that there is really good people in this world.

He once said he needed to see the LTC so that he could keep ammo out of the hands of gang bangers. Apparently y'all don't have any of those in Manchvegas?
That was what I didn't like about doing the Manchester gunshows. Not only did you get the Manch-ganistan lowlifes, you also got the sideways, straight brimmed ballcap scum from Lowell, Lawrence & Methuen. At least one dealer would get distracted or drop his guard and lose a handgun every show.

Back
Top Bottom