I have a problem.

So i just got my Mass LTC A less than 1 year ago (Sept 2018). I told my wife I would only buy a few firearms this year. I have a problem though. I get bored and browse on NES classified area. well cant stop buying firearms, lol! I keep telling myself that "this is the last one for this year". I need AA for firearms addiction.
Here are my firearm purchases so far from most recent on. Thought some of you would like the eye candy.

1: Ruger SR1911 10mm (bought used on NES). Love this pistol. Will be reloading with Longshot and Starline brass. Added VZ grips and screws myself.
2.jpg 1.jpg

2: IWI Tavor x95 with lots of upgrades. (bought used on NES).

20190320_113509.jpg Tavor x95.jpg

3: TC Compass 6.5 CM w/ Athlon Ares BTR Scope (bought rifle new on NES). Reloading with Starline Brass.
5.jpg 6.jpg

4: S&W Shield 2.0 9mm (bought from 4 seasons). Put a apex full trigger kit in it.
3.jpg 4.jpg

5: S&W 15/22cal (bought from 4 seasons).
15-22.jpg

6: Remington 12ga 870 express. This is actually not new. It was a gift from my dad when i turned 17 (i'm 47 now). I just recently updated it with 18" barrel and Magpul hardware.
870X.jpg

Last but not least was this guy I got from Tractor supply. My wife was totally ok with this.

20190320_114308.jpg

Just wanted to say that I had great experiences on NES, purchasing through the classified sections. I do not regret any of my purchases except that i'm poor now.

LG

So i just got my Mass LTC A less than 1 year ago (Sept 2018). I told my wife I would only buy a few firearms this year. I have a problem though. I get bored and browse on NES classified area. well cant stop buying firearms, lol! I keep telling myself that "this is the last one for this year". I need AA for firearms addiction.
Here are my firearm purchases so far from most recent on. Thought some of you would like the eye candy.

1: Ruger SR1911 10mm (bought used on NES). Love this pistol. Will be reloading with Longshot and Starline brass. Added VZ grips and screws myself.
View attachment 275313 View attachment 275314

2: IWI Tavor x95 with lots of upgrades. (bought used on NES).

View attachment 275315 View attachment 275316

3: TC Compass 6.5 CM w/ Athlon Ares BTR Scope (bought rifle new on NES). Reloading with Starline Brass.
View attachment 275317 View attachment 275318

4: S&W Shield 2.0 9mm (bought from 4 seasons). Put a apex full trigger kit in it.
View attachment 275319 View attachment 275320

5: S&W 15/22cal (bought from 4 seasons).
View attachment 275321

6: Remington 12ga 870 express. This is actually not new. It was a gift from my dad when i turned 17 (i'm 47 now). I just recently updated it with 18" barrel and Magpul hardware.
View attachment 275322

Last but not least was this guy I got from Tractor supply. My wife was totally ok with this.

View attachment 275323

Just wanted to say that I had great experiences on NES, purchasing through the classified sections. I do not regret any of my purchases except that i'm poor now.

LG
Lol, stay away from spyderco, ZT, knives, it’s more addicting!

Buy all you want/can afford now.
The things you can currently buy... won't always be available.
I see more Healey 720's in our future...

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! [rofl2]

So i just got my Mass LTC A less than 1 year ago

You don't have a problem. You, Sir, are a collector. Looks like a fine start to me.
well...I believe he has first year euphoria. everyone gets it, where you buy everything and anything you see. no shame in it, everyone does it, I did, too. just think kid in a candy store. [laugh] glad to see you got a good eye and you pick up decent stuff. I hope you're enjoying yourself, fun isn't it..... [thumbsup]

Last edited:
What you have, sir, is a common condition called "Gun Acquisition Syndrome", also knows as GAS. It sounds like you have really bad GAS.

The prognosis is generally good. It's not life threatening, but you should seek advice from your wife/financial advisor, whoever makes financial decisions.
Symptoms vary, but typically you will feel involuntary movements of your hand reaching for your wallet upon first glance of a new gun.
I don't believe there are any lab tests you need, however, if your gun safe reaches capacity and you want to buy more, then it might be time to take a step back. The only known treatment is to buy a bigger safe. Gun Buyer Anonymous might be able to offer support as well.

Good for you! Just be careful about searching around for MilSurp guns... I'll take one of those, and one of these and two of them...!

Nice. Know you're not alone too.

Do you have a link to that safe from Tractor Supply?

It is the Cannon 40 gun safe on their sight. Been looking at it for a while. I bought it delivered for $670 during Black Friday sales last year. Weights about 500lbs empty.

I have a problem...

iu

Back
Top Bottom