• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I guess I'm officially going 'off radar'

Just 'ordered' my first 80% lower and LPK. Got it through Midway, we'll see if it actually is in stock. If so, I'll order a few more. The jig I want is on backorder for a couple weeks.

Wish me luck. I'm assuming it isn't 'that' difficult. I watched someone make one in a couple minutes on Youtube, 'how hard could it be'?

now that stripped lowers aren't firearms any longer why wouldn't you go that route. i would guess it could be shipped to your home and by pass the ffl, no? it would be up to you to keep it under the radar or not when it's finished. i dunno, just spitballing.

now that stripped lowers aren't firearms any longer why wouldn't you go that route. i would guess it could be shipped to your home and by pass the ffl, no? it would be up to you to keep it under the radar or not when it's finished. i dunno, just spitballing.
80s seem to be fun to people

So, was that set as a fact already, or still at the state of a rumor?

Yeah I bet. That sounds awesome
Machine time is precious, so I've only done one for myself when nobody else was in the shop, to stay well within the law, to make sure my program was good to go, but if I really needed to, could churn them things out like fake rolex's at a cambodian market.

Last edited:
I just made 2 glocks from iffy parts i think they will be ok after a break in I'm building a 3rd glock with better parts this time and have 2 other glock frames and 2 80 lower ars kicking around.

However if the atf news is real I will not be building the ars lol ill just order frames complete

Good luck. Cradle it like your Teddy.

Radars-Teddy-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom