I got a promotion!

Shane

Banned
OK, So I've been working at Dick's Sporting Goods in Dedham since last August. I've been in the shipping/receiving department lifting heavy shit and it sucks cause the pay sucks.

But I've just been informed that once I complete a background check, I'll be moved over to the LODGE (hunting, fishing, camping) which means I can sell all types of rifles, ammunition for rifles and pistols, hunting gear, fishing gear oh my i'm so pumped!!!

does this make me a "Dealer"? Do I get a free NES membership or something? [smile]

Still, I'll let you all know when i'm officially in, you can come buy some ammo from me and we'll talk about shooting!

Congrats!!!! --- so im sure there must be an employee discount you can extend to your good friends at NES :D

As the Official shooting sports representative of the Dedham paramedics,( as well as the token conservative) I'm sure I will run into you during my frequent stops at your establishment. It helps when you get preferred parking with the company vehicle.

As the Official shooting sports representative of the Dedham paramedics,( as well as the token conservative) I'm sure I will run into you during my frequent stops at your establishment. It helps when you get preferred parking with the company vehicle.

I'm the one in the Red Sox cap (against company policy)

OK, So I've been working at Dick's Sporting Goods in Dedham since last August. I've been in the shipping/receiving department lifting heavy shit and it sucks cause the pay sucks.

is this the one just down the road from the West Roxbury VA hospital?
if so I'm down there at least once a month bringing a patient from Togus to west rox.

I'll stop in next time (assuming that's it's during normal store hours and not at dark-o-clock like last week).

if so I'm down there at least once a month bringing a patient from Togus to west rox.

I'll stop in next time (assuming that's it's during normal store hours and not at dark-o-clock like last week).

yup

I remember making the WRVA to Tougas run many times. Can't say I miss it.

I remember making the WRVA to Tougas run many times. Can't say I miss it.

not one of my favorites either, though if I have to drive on 128, I like it a lot better in something with a siren....not that anyone pays attention to it.

Looks like I'm on my way...

I had to fill out a background check form today.

If I passed the background checks for an FID, I'm assuming this background check will come back exactly the same, as I've never been convicted of anything. I hope they can't use my excessive highway speeding episode against me.

Then I'll be selling rifles, shotguns, and a variety of ammunition including "pistol cartridges".

Yeah I bought a Comfort Zone Climbing tree stand there. The top piece of the tree stand bent on me. I had to jump at least 10 feet to get down.

When you start working the lodge tell people that the Comfort Zone Stand is not safe. Luckly I didn't get hurt when I jumped.

Yeah I bought a Comfort Zone Climbing tree stand there. The top piece of the tree stand bent on me. I had to jump at least 10 feet to get down.

When you start working the lodge tell people that the Comfort Zone Stand is not safe. Luckly I didn't get hurt when I jumped.

I'm not 100% familiar with them. But when I work next Friday, I will take a peek at at one and give you a better response.

I'm glad your not hurt. So basically what your saying is your purchase of a tree stand was a total loss?

Back
Top Bottom