I CANT F"IN TAKE THIS ANYMORE......... OFFICIAL "WHY I COLLECT" PICS THREAD

Now that we're at pimp guns[wink]
PimpedPPk.jpg

that ain't no pimp gun, this is a pimp gun:

highpower1965right%20800x594.jpg

Geez, now that Kingson has posted there's no need for me to post a pic.....

OK, maybe just a couple!

CRHandguns.jpg

100_2316.jpg

Also, just for the record, I put the original wood back on the Garand. Looks much better now.

Got the insurance renewal yesterday and realized I hadn't taken my old girl out for a spin for a while; such a while in fact, I had to jump it with my wife's car. Zipped up and back an exit on the highway, fast enough to charge the battery and rustle the petticoats. Couple of coughs at first and then ran great; got a couple of double looks for driving it this time of year. Now back under the cover until February's inspection.

MS

Now I have read all the posts and see Enfields and and Mauser's. I do have a soft place in my heart for them. Did I miss the Finn's?

243c48c2.jpg

Cheers
..MJ..

Love this thread! My one and only (for now) but my family heirloom treasure...

100% matching and perfect condition... built in 1917, captured from the head of a Hitler Youth detachment by my grandfather and brought back from the war in 1945. Fired on V-J day, then cleaned and put away for 66 years.

C96.jpg

100% matching and perfect condition... built in 1917, captured from the head of a Hitler Youth detachment by my grandfather and brought back from the war in 1945. Fired on V-J day, then cleaned and put away for 66 years.

C96.jpg

Sweet Jesus! wow, just wow. The pistol is amazing enough by itself, but the fact that you have the story and a FAMILY story to go with it is just amazing!!!! My grandfather brought back a Nazi dagger but my grandmother sold it at a yard sale for $.50 after he died.... all I have left is some nazi coins he got off a prisoner and 3 photos.

Thanks a million for sharing!!! thats really amazing

C96.jpg

Probably the nicest one I have ever seen. Just watched Clint Eastwood in "Joe Kidd" whre that gun play a prominent role.

C96.jpg

I'm lucky that I got to see this piece of history last year, hopefully we can hit the range again once life slows down for me. [thumbsup]

Back
Top Bottom