Hunting season sighting in events

I'm new to this site and this will be my first year hunting. I've been looking all over for somewhere to zero my sights but most places are private. Does anyone know of public ranges or clubs that offer an event for hunters to sight in their firearms for the upcoming season? I'm not looking to join a club yet. I'm located near Nashua. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I'm new to this site and this will be my first year hunting. I've been looking all over for somewhere to zero my sights but most places are private. Does anyone know of public ranges or clubs that offer an event for hunters to sight in their firearms for the upcoming season? I'm not looking to join a club yet. I'm located near Nashua. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Dude........just join a club. For pete's sake........most clubs are between 60-100 bucks,.........for an entire year. Mine is $65 a year.

If you go to a public range you'll spend a minimum of $25 for only an hour of range time ad only be able to practice inside at shorter distances...... and be hurried to get it done before your hour is up........join a club......then you can shoot almost any day......and relax and take your time sighting in.......and maybe even meet some folks that you have some common interest with.

Last edited:

If you just need a range to sight-in for a couple of hours (or more), you're welcome to come as my guest (meaning that I will be present for the entire time that your in our facility) to Monadnock Rod and Gun Club in Peterborough/Jaffrey.

We are at capacity Membership-wise, but if you're looking to sight-in, you're welcome to do so there for a $10 guest fee.

We have a 200-yard berm and a 50-yard berm ...all outside with no cover presently.

As a note, we are planning on having a sight-in day at the Club next year before the hunting season starts, It is all very dependent upon the current situation ...whether we increase our cap or not, etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom