Hunting Orange Ball Caps

Everything I've seen has some kinda logo on it. The only orange hat I've seen on-line was on Cabela's site and it was more of a Fedora. You know, the "Indiana Jones " style.

Ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/HUNTERS-BLAZE-O...goryZ383QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
fc_1_b.JPG

2.99 plus 5 bucks shipping.

I bought one a year or two ago at Wal-Mart, just after hunting season they run them on close-out. I paid either $1.00 or $2.00 for it. Solid orange. Figure if I'm going downrange (100 yd) to change targets, I want to be seen by anyone who arrives at the benches!

Looks kind of cheesy! Haha. Thanks anyway. Can't imagine putting a nice curve on that one.

I bought one a year or two ago at Wal-Mart, just after hunting season they run them on close-out. I paid either $1.00 or $2.00 for it. Solid orange. Figure if I'm going downrange (100 yd) to change targets, I want to be seen by anyone who arrives at the benches!

Yes, that's what I want it for. I'm not much of a hunter (not yet at least). More of a target shooter.

I was thinking about this one next pay day.

t_2053.jpg

The orange one looks cool. A bit pricey for $23.

A moving pumpkin!

Looks kind of cheesy! Haha. Thanks anyway. Can't imagine putting a nice curve on that one.

Yes, that's what I want it for. I'm not much of a hunter (not yet at least). More of a target shooter.

I was thinking about this one next pay day.

The orange one looks cool. A bit pricey for $23.

You're right, the ones you get at Wally World for a buck are usually pretty cheesy.

My favorite is one I got in NC from a local sporting gun shop. Some of the guys in my hunting party bought a bunch of stuff there and the kind folks who ran the place gave them ballcaps for our entire group. Here's mine:

img0328el0.jpg

Of course, it helps if you put something extra-handsome under the cap like I did.

I have one of Filson's (www.filson.com) 333-SH orange caps. Expensive, but worth it. Fits my overly large head, and should hold together long after I'm sick of seeing it around. They take their warranty seriously, too. This is my second one - they used to have leather sweatbands, but the leather started cracking after about 5 years of use. I sent my original in for that, and they sent me a new one.

Kevin

Back
Top Bottom