• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How to recognize a Northeast Shooter

How about something like this for a start?

Northeast_Shooters.gif
[/img]

I'd wear that on a tee shirt. Then again, I have one that says "Welcome to America, now speak English." so I guess that means I'll wear almost anything. :D

I'd wear that screenprinted on the back of the tee shirt.

Maybe then we can put the 1911 on the front where a pocket would be. Hell, and under that, have our screen handle so we would konw who in the hell we're talking to of we've never met them before.

Or for people like me that can't remember names with faces to save my life.

Me too. I can remember the faces,just have a hard time putting names to them. [lol] I'll be walking around going why do they look familiar.

YEAH RIGHT!!!

Like ANYONE in their right mind would move here (on purpose) if they didn't have to...

Adam

Adam_MA said:
YEAH RIGHT!!!

Like ANYONE in their right mind would move here (on purpose) if they didn't have to...

Adam

To Mass? You're right.

To VT, NH or ME? Why not? All 3 are fairly nice places to live. IF you don't mind snow, that is.

Nickle said:
Adam_MA said:
YEAH RIGHT!!!

Adam

To Mass? You're right.

To VT, NH or ME? Why not? All 3 are fairly nice places to live. IF you don't mind snow, that is.

Since Tony is such a hot freak, I doubt he'd get in to shoveling. [lol]

So very true. With the taste of humidity that we've had lately he can keep it there. Just what we got here is why i could never live in the south.

TonyD said:
derek said:
LOL It should have said And Tony "Jerk" D. [lol] Good comedy thought KC...

You are [lame] and [ghey] so [stfu] !

[wink] [lol]

You leave me with no choice but to bring out the A-Bomb....

I shake a dildo in your general direction!!!!!
cock.gif

God Heavens man! Did you have to throw the A-Bomb??? yikes....

(dicking for ....um....I mean ducking for cover)

(I know, but I couldn't help myself [oops] )

Lynne said:
Don't worry Ross, even though Derek is being a bad boy again, I won't push the dreaded RED button. [lol]

Last time you did that we were down for a day and a half. :D

derek said:
Lynne said:
Don't worry Ross, even though Derek is being a bad boy again, I won't push the dreaded RED button. [lol]

Last time you did that we were down for a day and a half. :D

I know - my withdrawl for not being up and running isn't worth your punishment.

[lol]

Just send the boys to seperate corners for their time outs..... No red buttons...that was really aweful that withdrawal. Not good.

Ok I like the NEShooters logo but I want a gun on it. Or maybe could you put a target bullseye inside the O's in Shooters? Something to make it more gun obvious. otherwise when we wear them people will think we're alcoholics doing shots...

And everyone knows I prefer beer [twisted]

SiameseRat said:
Ok I like the NEShooters logo but I want a gun on it. Or maybe could you put a target bullseye inside the O's in Shooters? Something to make it more gun obvious. otherwise when we wear them people will think we're alcoholics doing shots...

And everyone knows I prefer beer [twisted]

I like that idea too...and since I don't drink.... [lol]

Back
Top Bottom