• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How to recognize a Northeast Shooter

SiameseRat said:
How about underwear with crossed guns over the NE outline?!?

Um...that would depend on what the piece of underwear was and where the NE outline is. [lol] [lol] Oh, sorry Frosty, I forgot this was a family forum.
[wink]

Just have "code language". For example,when you finally get your gear to the bench and the all clear is given so people can go check hit counts on paper terrorists,do this:

Cough really loud 3 times,followed by a yawn.Then do 5 pushups and 10 jumping jacks followed by 5 squats.

Moderator said:
Hats;

For Guys: Northeast Shooters, For guys with Big Guns
For Girls: Northeast Shooters, For girls who like Big Guns

Now, just how did you know that I've been looking for a Magnum Research Lone Eagle in 458 Win Mag? And I'm actually not joking. I really do want one.

Nickle said:
Moderator said:
Hats;

For Guys: Northeast Shooters, For guys with Big Guns
For Girls: Northeast Shooters, For girls who like Big Guns

Now, just how did you know that I've been looking for a Magnum Research Lone Eagle in 458 Win Mag? And I'm actually not joking. I really do want one.

I had a huntch

Nickle said:
Nothing quite like owning an "Elephant Pistol".

I have GOT to introduce you to a friend of mine... Siggy's another recoil whore. He's selling off some guns (Ruger Mini14, and one of his handguns) to afford a S&W .480...

Ross

I was thinking of one of these. Interchangeable barrels can be had. Of course, I don't know just how much I'd shoot the damned thing. I figure it'd make a decent deer gun, lighter than a rifle.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=34763068

pix1195629671.jpg

pix1195629500.jpg

Of course, I forgot to add that I'm looking into building a 338 Lapua Mag. I think they're better than a 50 BMG, though not quite as long distance, but far cheaper to shoot.

Back
Top Bottom