• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How the AR-15 Divided a Nation

The media, fully supporting the Anti 2A politicians did a great job convincing the masses that the AR is a full auto with multiple rounds let go with a single trigger pull. I remember some years ago, there was a shooting in California and one of the reporters huddled around the spokesperson who was giving details about the event.....................asked................. "Do you know if it was an AR that was used"? What a slimy POS.............The anti's could give a flying F about "the children", etc. as long as it eventually leads to disarmament of the USA, that is their goal.

Nobody needs the firepower of a Spencer.

220px-Spencer_rifle_diagram.png
Weapon of wooooaaaaarrrrrr

If the author didn’t hate my ARs, they’d hate my Glocks. If not them, my 1911s. If not them, my sniper rifles or my pistol gripped 12 gauge.

f*** her and the jackass that rides her.
This is so true !! The looney lefties would latch onto something/anything to separate the masses into different camps - good/left and bad/right !!!

Back
Top Bottom