• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How often do you go to the range?

I've been getting out about once a month...having to drive an hour to the nearest Pay to Play range really cuts into my shootin' time. That should change come January when I join a club.

I am shooting atleast 3 times a week. I am just getting back into handgun shooting and am probably eating up about 350 rounds of .40 and 100 rnds of 38 special/357 mag a week. I joined two clubs and one has an indoor pistol range open 24/7/365.

I just picked up a brand new Remington 700 with a Nikon scope that I'll be spending some time getting familiar with. I picked up 400 rounds to get started

Usually 1-2 times a week...

I just stopped in the range at 10am this morning in between running out for computer equipment :) I had to try out the 50 new rounds I just built...it was the best 50 rounds I ever shot :) :)

Now I have to build the rest of the 2,000+...lol...so I can sneak over bright and early every day :)

I have to go past the club on the way to the dump. So-summer every week, sometimes twice. Winter-twice a month at most. good for at least 200 rounds of various cals each trip. Sometimes more. Probably alot more if I bothered to count .22.

been 3 times this week. My friend left for the Air Force so sunday was his last range day with us. Went Monday and tuesday nites to shoot my G19 and my M&P9. Still trying to decide which one I want to keep. But usually its once or twice a week for me. Mostly .22 out of the AR or Ruger, and the Sig Mosquito.

If I shoot 4 classes at our Winter Matches, that's almost 90 rounds a week, every week through the end of March.
Spring, Summer, & Fall, with all the different matches and shoots, I'll shoot twice a week.

I"m lucky to go once every 3 months. I've since moved and within 10 minutes of AFS, so i plan on going at least once a month if not 2 times. I typically go through about 150-200 rounds of 9mm through my 908.

Usually 2-3 times a month. I hope to start going every Monday and Saturday starting this week. Mondays alone and Saturdays with my son.

try to get out every weekend but its ussually 2 times a month or every time i have the extra cash to get ammo

Back
Top Bottom