• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How often do you go to the range?

Two to three times a week this time of year. Atleast three times a week in the nicer weather

1-3 times a week with my .22LR - if I'm working late and already missed dinner, I'll stop on my way home and run through a 200 round course of fire. Nice way to unwind after a long day.

I've also taken to studying at the club, and I'll break up sessions with short courses of fire.

I'll shoot pistol maybe 1-2 times a month, centerfire rifle once a month over the summer.

Holy thread revival - Batman! This thread is from '09!

Anyway, since everyone seems to be continuing it anyway, I try to get there at least once a week, depending on how much ammo I have on hand, and how much I can afford to replace![wink]

just to add my two cents...
I try to get over to the indor one every week just to drop 50 rounds of .40 and a few hundred .22lr... though shooting a rifle on a 50 ft range isnt exactly taxing, but it keeps me practicing the basics

typically once a week at an indoor range. 9mm, .45 pistols. I don't go much during the summer, but that will change, just got word from the owner of my campground that he might be installing a private range this year!!!!!!!!

I usually go once a week sometimes more. Anytime I get something new for a gun or modify something I have to test its functionality to be fully confident in it.

I 'used' to go once a week with my coworker before our shift. But lately it's been once every one to two months due to finances and just being busy with other things. Over the past couple weeks I've been restocking my ammo inventory, and will be joining Chester Rod & Gun club next month, so I'm hoping to change that soon :). I'd like to get back to once a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atleast once a week but I was able to go 5 times this week because I had vacation. The only problem is the range I usually go to is 30 miles each way so gas becomes a big issue.

I try to go once a week. I shoot about 200 rounds of .22lr through my rifle and pistol. 9mm is too expensive for me to shoot right now so I only shoot it once in awhile.

Back
Top Bottom