how not to build a rifle

You guys seem to be awfully picky about how someone produced a pretty informative video. Really, who gives a shit about whether it's in someones kitchen or not??? Any of you armchair critics have any productions that are better???? Get a life, my friends.

You guys seem to be awfully picky about how someone produced a pretty informative video. Really, who gives a shit about whether it's in someones kitchen or not??? Any of you armchair critics have any productions that are better???? Get a life, my friends.
Thanks for the unwarranted insults, but I've got plenty of life. And I've produced a few photographic how-to's on motorcycle work that include detailed carburetor disassembly and cleaning, and it wasn't while I was sitting on my toilet. Armchair critic my ass.

I was just pointing out the silly surroundings, it wasn't an indictment of the video. I mean they sound like they've done vids before.... hang a sheet for a background and set up a folding brown banquet table or something instead of kneeling on the floor. Maybe the videographer could focus better on the black gun without a white floor as the backdrop.

just sayin'

Back
Top Bottom