How much damn snow are we supposed to get in MA?

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
The wife and I have a baby sitter for tonight so we can actually go out with friends, and this damn snow might put a damper on our plans.

We're supposed to get around 5 but I think we got a little more than that allready. Springfield got only a couple inches. I think the further north you were going to get more. Besides it is allready too much.

We are already over 5" here in Holden. And some asshat missed my parked car in "My DRIVEWAY" by a few inches, because he thinks since he has 4 wheel drive he can the turn at 20+ mph. It's a good thing he missed my car. I would have hated to confront someone who drives like an ass in my pajamas hopped up on Vicodin. [twisted]

On our way out at ~11:45AM, we watched one car lose their rear end (fishtailing) after taking a left onto another street and giving it too much gas. Further up the road, an SUV drove straight into a snowbank! Driving too fast for road conditions and I'll bet no snow tires. After all it's an SUV and we all see the ads with SUVs driving on all sorts of off-road situations with standard tires, even dropped out of an active volcano and driving off!

C'mon now, don't you know that even with 4wd, you can still drive as though it was a warm dry July afternoon. Full speed ahead. What's worsem, is that those that drive this way and crash, still won't understand. Oh, for you that are conplainin' about 4 or 5inches of snow, well, I've gotten 16" [shock] here and it's still snowing. :?

16" would suck. I just went to the store to get some target centers for tomorrow. Mind you I only went 4 miles. The wife and I almost got hit twice by on-coming out of control cars, and we saw 4 cars spin out and go in to the ditch. WHY!!!!!! WHY are are liberals so STUPID? Okay I can't prove they are liberals, but I would be willing to put money on it. :D

Well, we went out a little after 5PM to face ~3" at the top of our driveway and ~8-10" at the bottom of each driveway (I have two driveways, ~75' and ~85' sloping downhill). What really sucked was finding ~24" hard-packed "boulders" of ice/snow plowed into the bottom of both driveways. Burned up the belt on the snowblower, but most was done by then. As we finished up, it started snowing steadily again!

I hope I can get out of here tomorrow morning! I certainly won't have time to take apart the snowblower and repair it. THIS WINTER SUCKS!

Just finished clearing abour 4 inches on the driveway and about a foot of ice at the end of the driveway. (Thanks DPW). And it is still coming down.

Oh man, youguys gotta be kidding. I've now gotten 20" since yeaterday afternoon! 3", 5" 8" gimmie a break!. [lol]

~3" at the top of our driveway and ~8-10" at the bottom of each driveway (I have two driveways, ~75' and ~85' sloping downhill). What really sucked was finding ~24" hard-packed "boulders" of ice/snow plowed into the bottom of both driveways

Have 400+' of driveway plus a turn area. Had both vehicles parked there for a clean shot for the plow. Well some of that 500' x 20" had to go somewheres to the side. Had snowrocks as big as a 27" TV. Snow was over the tires (31"). Fun driving out though. [wink] Hoping this is the last big one of the season as I'm running out of space to put it.

derek said:
We are already over 5" here in Holden. And some asshat missed my parked car in "My DRIVEWAY" by a few inches, because he thinks since he has 4 wheel drive he can the turn at 20+ mph. It's a good thing he missed my car. I would have hated to confront someone who drives like an ass in my pajamas hopped up on Vicodin. [twisted]

ummm, derek? Why was he in YOUR pajamas?

centermass181 said:
derek said:

ummm, derek? Why was he in YOUR pajamas?

Did I mention I was the one on Vicodin? :D

derek said:
16" would suck. I just went to the store to get some target centers for tomorrow. Mind you I only went 4 miles. The wife and I almost got hit twice by on-coming out of control cars, and we saw 4 cars spin out and go in to the ditch. WHY!!!!!! WHY are are liberals so STUPID? Okay I can't prove they are liberals, but I would be willing to put money on it. :D

You'd probably win. We're they driving Yugo's?? [lol]

It's that global warming again [smile]

I bet you if we just raise taxes it will be much cooler this winter (in our unheated houses of course)

resurrection.jpg

Back
Top Bottom