how many take their cmp rifles to cmp shoots/matches?

There was a beautiful Garand on the line for the MA state rifle championship match today. We had a great time despite the rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a beautiful Garand on the line for the MA state rifle championship match today. We had a great time despite the rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I could not get a baby sitter all day to make it, looks like the last mid range prone is my only shot for getting to reading this year.

Today was not a huge turn out. Some shooters shot both matches or one or the other
total was 7 for the as issued M1 Garand match and 7 for the modern/service/some thing other than a M1 match. Had 6 ARs of all types and one M1a no one had optics.

Wish I could have made it. Maybe one of the later shoots I'll be healed up.

Anyone planning to go to the CMP New England Games in September?

Wish I could have made it. Maybe one of the later shoots I'll be healed up.

Anyone planning to go to the CMP New England Games in September?

Franco and Rich are going from Pembroke and possibly Gene the owner of outback arms.

- - - Updated - - -

yes I want to say he was the one that took gold when you came up last.

I think last time you took gold, silver for me. Had my hopes up until your sheet was re-counted. [laugh] I think Rich took gold the time before that.

As far as not many match shooters- they only have to try once to get hooked.

- - - Updated - - -

I think last time you took gold, silver for me. Had my hopes up until your sheet was re-counted. [laugh] I think Rich took gold the time before that.

As far as not many match shooters- they only have to try once to get hooked.

Yeah I forget....
For the M1 I really need to get some off hand scores.
Rich is always right there. Franco been crossfiring last few matches. I know he took some high scores at creedmoor cup

Back
Top Bottom