• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How many guns do you own?

Inspired by the "we're #1!" thread, I'm curious to see roughly how many guns NESers have as opposed to a "regular guy".

Remember, because you typed it out in the internets, it must be true! [wink]
We'll count everything BUT BB, pellet, airsoft, paintball, and "toy" guns.

For those who might be wary of putting a number of guns down, maybe put down how many you might theoretically have, if you were into guns. [smile]

I have 20, as far as I can remember.

Last edited:
To quote Sen. Phil Gramm: "More than I need and less than I want." As for the actual number, I lost count a several years back.

Currently I own 186 baby killing cop slaying gang banging handguns, 79 assault rifles, 45 precision high power sniper rifles, 42 massively destructive shotguns, 31 fully automatic devices of pure terror, and 16 .50 caliber killing machines to take out people I don't like from 17 miles away. I currently keep somewhere around 600,000 rounds of armor piercing ammo on hand for my guns, and have lined the inside walls of my house with 1/4" hardened steel plate, behind steel reinforced concrete, containing quad pane bullet resistant windows, and hidden firing ports with 360 degree fields of fire marked out to 1000 meters.

I DARE the government pussies to come try to take them away!

This is my rifle, THIS is my gun. This is for shootin' THIS is for FUN !

[rofl][rofl]

I believe its for "fighting" not shooting, which would be technically correct, as we Marines are trained in the employment of our weapons in hand to hand combat. I by the way, have no "guns".[wink]

No guns. Nope not one. Not at my house thank God. I've been told that they are evil and an invention of the devil. (My girls feel the same way!)

Guns?

A family member got glance inside the safe the other day and said "Wow, how many guns do you have?" I said "I don't know. How many socks do you have?"

Thanks for the line Boudrie.

I'd like to know how many we all have, especially with the national average as 9 for every ten people.

I really WOULD like to know how many some of you guys (and gals) have..... er.... for math reasons, just trying to figure if I need one or not.... yeah..... that's the story.

Lets try it another way, how many homes in your area are covered in the national average, thanks to your diligence and concern for your neighbor?

Anyone interested in collecting figures from a site advertising "shooters" with the word "gun" all over it, probably figure most of us own at least one....sounds like a good guess.

Back
Top Bottom