• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How many guns do you own?

Currently I own 186 baby killing cop slaying gang banging handguns, 79 assault rifles, 45 precision high power sniper rifles, 42 massively destructive shotguns, 31 fully automatic devices of pure terror, and 16 .50 caliber killing machines to take out people I don't like from 17 miles away. I currently keep somewhere around 600,000 rounds of armor piercing ammo on hand for my guns, and have lined the inside walls of my house with 1/4" hardened steel plate, behind steel reinforced concrete, containing quad pane bullet resistant windows, and hidden firing ports with 360 degree fields of fire marked out to 1000 meters.

I DARE the government pussies to come try to take them away!

I wanna be Adam_MA's friend!

You sir, yes, well er, that's a very good question, and I appreciate your forthrightedness and candor in asking such.... it's not often that we find discerning personages such as yourself who are so capable of demanding straightforward answers to the vital questions of this extremely difficult and thought provoking period in the ongoing struggles of this young and innocent nation. Let me say this, and that is, that early on in the course of ones dogged investigation into matters of international and sometimes personal inquisitiveness, and (dare I say it?) gravity, touching on the very heart and soul of Mankind's (and Womankind's) eternal struggles with the forces of Evil, on the one hand, and Goodness, on the other, and even Indifference, on the third, personified in the inanimateness of this single idea, and therefore in all good time, and with the Grace of an All-knowing and All-seeing Creator, or not, it shall come to pass that all things have been revealed to the complete satisfaction of those such as yourself who are so deserving of this vast and heretofore darkly secret knowledge.
[laugh2]

That one will make your head hurt.....[laugh2]
I agree. It reminded me of the WKRP episode where Les Nesman taught Arthur Carlson how answer a politcal question without ever touching on the subject.

I sold all my MA aquired guns when I was living down below the Mason-Dixon, you know, where they don't require all sorts of records be sent in after a private sale. [wink]

UH-OH

Please Tell me that Potato guns dont count. Otherwise im in a lot of trouble and can expect a knock on my door from BIG BROTHER ! KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK !!!!! UH OH BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING. We are all DOOOOOOOOOMED ![crying]

A few ppl said:

"National Average = 90 per 100 people."

I wonder what the MA average is!? Maybe 2 per 100? Worse?[angry]

According to this state we shouldn't be calling them guns, but weapons of MA(mass)-destruction![frown]

A few ppl said:

"National Average = 90 per 100 people."

I wonder what the MA average is!? Maybe 2 per 100? Worse?[angry]

According to this state we shouldn't be calling them guns, but weapons of MA(mass)-destruction![frown]

I bet it's much higher than that. I'vs seen some figures I can't qoute that said in Mass, half of all homes have a firearm. Is that 2 out of 10or 5 out of 10 I don't know. I do FEEL like there are more guns than we hear about.

I bet it's much higher than that. I'vs seen some figures I can't qoute that said in Mass, half of all homes have a firearm. Is that 2 out of 10or 5 out of 10 I don't know. I do FEEL like there are more guns than we hear about.

Wasn't there a gigantic decrease in the number of licensees in MA after GCA of 1998? I forget the number but I want to say there were at least million(s?) or more people in MA that had a license, now we're down to 250K or thereabouts. I doubt most of the people who lost their license turned in their guns, either..... [laugh]

-Mike

Wasn't there a gigantic decrease in the number of licensees in MA after GCA of 1998? I forget the number but I want to say there were at least million(s?) or more people in MA that had a license, now we're down to 250K or thereabouts. I doubt most of the people who lost their license turned in their guns, either..... [laugh]

-Mike

Why did they loose their license?

Why did they loose their license?
For one thing, all those "good for life" FIDs expired and many people did not obtain new ones - on account of having left MA, being dead, or both. Also, it was common practice to maintain an FID and an LTC. When the rules changed to charge $100 for each, and the FID no longer covered hi cap rifles or handguns in the house, many LTC holders did not feel that it was worth the trouble or expense to keep an FID as well as an LTC.

Although there may have been a "real" reduction, these two issues no doubt account for a significant portion in the reduction in license count.

What was the quote from G. Gordon Liddy when he was asked about gun ownership?

Interviewer: Mr Liddy, you must own a lot of handguns.

G. Gordon: "As a federal felon I am prohibited from from handgun ownership. My wife however has quite a collection, some of which are kept on my side of the bed"

this might be ignorant...

i might be missing something here, but why is everyone so reluctant to say how many guns they own? i understand if there are a few that might be....lets say "some one else's" in your safe when asked by a significant other. but why so secretive?

Giving the political climate being the way it is I can't see why anyone would WANT to disclose the truth. Right now with both houses being controlled by the Democrats and the White House possibly to follow it's a lot safer and smarter to be quiet about such things.

i might be missing something here, but why is everyone so reluctant to say how many guns they own? i understand if there are a few that might be....lets say "some one else's" in your safe when asked by a significant other. but why so secretive?

It might just be my own latent paranoia, but for me this kind of question falls under the heading of "None of Your Damn Business".

See also: "I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you".

Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of any law enforcement agency?

Let's see... got two safes full and when I say full, I mean way over capacity. My choices now are to sell off 10 or so of them to make some breathing room, or just buy a third safe. It's actually a hard decision, cause I really don't have the room for another safe.

The total count... More than 1 and less than 100.

Might have something to do with the fact that this is a PUBLIC forum. Anyone can access it.

Back
Top Bottom