• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How many guns do you own?

Massachusetts helped with the "clean gun" thing. It destroyed all the state records on the blue cards in 1998.

Who says Mass can't do anything right? *S*

Nope, no guns.

I just collect ammunition, lot of ammunition. I even have some machine gun ammunition
and cop killin' ammunition, and armor piercing ammunition.

I think I go gaze at it all right now!

Last year we discovered that these items not only had lead on them..but that they also propelled lead at extreme velocities!!!!11 In the interests of our family, community, and for sake of neighborhood safety we decided to get rid of them all. (Vote Hillary!) I personally broke them all into bits and buried them in random areas around the state and in the front yard, also in some areas in the wilderness (Vote Obama!).

We and our kin rely on the 911 / condition white system of protection, and we have established a rather efficient security system as well with large pillows about the house with hidden speakers in coves that play kumbaya 24 hours a day, its very calming and will stop any intruders.

Together we can!

large pillows about the house

You might want to be careful with those pillows. Small children and pets can easily suffocate in them. I'm starting a lobbying group about the issue, People for the Reduction of Pillow Violence. I mean, come on, you've only got one bed. How many pillows does one really need anyway?

You might want to be careful with those pillows. Small children and pets can easily suffocate in them. I'm starting a lobbying group about the issue, People for the Reduction of Pillow Violence. I mean, come on, you've only got one bed. How many pillows does one really need anyway?

Kind sir I shall gently remind you to leave me be. The Massachusetts Attorney Generals office has drop fluffed these pillows, they feature down content loaded indicators, and are on both consumer safety lists as well as having received the Good Housekeeping seal of approval.

The pillows are strapped down during the day when we are not home with State Police approved cases, and I have had sleep training with them.

Good day to you sir!

Nada, Nothin, None! Never touch da stuff myself! Guns are evil! I was looking at one just the other day when it jumped off the table and ran across the room.

After it loaded itself and ran away and I haven't seen it since. I can only imagine the evil it's been doing on it's own accord since last I saw it.

I need to go pray to the brudder Sharpton after this!

You sir, yes, well er, that's a very good question, and I appreciate your forthrightedness and candor in asking such.... it's not often that we find discerning personages such as yourself who are so capable of demanding straightforward answers to the vital questions of this extremely difficult and thought provoking period in the ongoing struggles of this young and innocent nation. Let me say this, and that is, that early on in the course of ones dogged investigation into matters of international and sometimes personal inquisitiveness, and (dare I say it?) gravity, touching on the very heart and soul of Mankind's (and Womankind's) eternal struggles with the forces of Evil, on the one hand, and Goodness, on the other, and even Indifference, on the third, personified in the inanimateness of this single idea, and therefore in all good time, and with the Grace of an All-knowing and All-seeing Creator, or not, it shall come to pass that all things have been revealed to the complete satisfaction of those such as yourself who are so deserving of this vast and heretofore darkly secret knowledge.

You sir, yes, well er, that's a very good question, and I appreciate your forthrightedness and candor in asking such.... it's not often that we find discerning personages such as yourself who are so capable of demanding straightforward answers to the vital questions of this extremely difficult and thought provoking period in the ongoing struggles of this young and innocent nation. Let me say this, and that is, that early on in the course of ones dogged investigation into matters of international and sometimes personal inquisitiveness, and (dare I say it?) gravity, touching on the very heart and soul of Mankind's (and Womankind's) eternal struggles with the forces of Evil, on the one hand, and Goodness, on the other, and even Indifference, on the third, personified in the inanimateness of this single idea, and therefore in all good time, and with the Grace of an All-knowing and All-seeing Creator, or not, it shall come to pass that all things have been revealed to the complete satisfaction of those such as yourself who are so deserving of this vast and heretofore darkly secret knowledge.

That one will make your head hurt.....[laugh2]

That should have answered the question as best it could have been in a most democratic and politically correct manner.

That's a very good question. My people released a statement on that this very morning. ...

Q:How many ADD kids does it take to change a lightbulb ?
A: Wanna ride Bikes ?

Back
Top Bottom