• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How long did your LTC-A take in your town???

I just got my license in today from Boston PD. :)

33 days, not bad! Restricted to Sport/Target, but that's not a surprise.

Oh Happy Day!!!!!!!!!!

[party][smile] I was just told by my Firearms LEO to come down tommorow between 9 and 12 tommorow morning and come pick them up , 37 days in total. So my wife and I will be there first thing[coffee], to pick them up, with big a$$ smiles[smile]. He wouldn't tell us if they were restricted[thinking], but at this point, something is better than nothing[banana]. Is it tommorow yet.........how bout now..........................how about now...............[popcorn]

Last edited:
Taunton 15 Days

My sit down with the Taunton PD was 2/14/09 and the date of issue on the license is 2/25/09 I received it in the mail on 3/2/09 that is 11 business days.

A Buddy of mine in Rehoboth just got is today............6 weeks to the day LTC-A No restrictions

I think mine took about 30 days in Chelsea. The Detective who handles the licensing is a very fair man and is pretty good about customer service. Even kept Saturday hours so it would be easy for busy folks like me to come in. I would have gotten it sooner this time around except I screwed up and wrote the wrong naturalization number from my citizenship cert on the renewal form. Wouldn't have known about it either except that he actually called me back to warn me.

I'm gonna miss that guy. My next renewal will be in Boston. I fully expect my LTC-A ALP will be downgraded after 10 years of having one. :(

I thought getting mine in under 2 weeks was good....

My dad just did his interview last Thursday, and got it the following Monday!!!

Hardwick, best town in Mass.[smile]

Was this one of the new credit card style licenses or the older laminated paper ones? That's really fast.

The new style. I was just as surprised when he told me that he got it already. One of my buddies applied for his license the same week as me but in Belchertown. He is still waiting for his. Its been 3 months now.

Back
Top Bottom